• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Very nice! I think I will be lazy the rest of the day and watch some anime as well. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Some reason I didn't take one, yesterday. I guess I wasn't tired enough. XD But anyway, back home again after hours of work. It is good to be home. ^^

Hope to see you soon Angela. I am going to be here tonight since I am off tomorrow. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Having a busy day at work? Or you are off today? I am sorry to hear that you are very tired. *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that how we were yesterday. And today isn't different. I swear when we are closed for one day, and then we open up again, people go crazy. Because since they meant to come on Sunday they came yesterday. And man...we were busy.

So you guys are busy too, dang. Well hang in there. 9:30pm will be here soon enough. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wowzers! That is a lot of people calling in about their dish. I hope some of them didn't cause you trouble. Some people can be stupid sometimes. Why can they try to fix it themselves before calling in.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Yeah, you got a point there. And that is why they need people like you to hold their hand. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is the best thing. Yeah got to deal with everything, but it sure pays off in the end. ^^

It is okay. I am not into Nickleback. I am sorry, but it is a nice song. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh for real?! Excellent! How much you going to be making? Or do you know.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow! I think I will get to that point in 2 1/2 years. Well at least to $12.50. That is so awesome Angela. ^^ You will get a lot more money when you get to that rate.

Back