• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Right now I am not watching anything. ^^; Been doing other things at this point. I need to get back watching some though. I went to Best Buy yesterday to get my new monitor. Yes...they couldn't fix my old one. So basically now I got two monitors. Can't you believe that?! I got a Samsung and a LG. I am going to keep the LG one. Just in case my Samsung one doesn't work. Or I might switch...I don't know. I know I am not selling one of them.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Good that it is resolved for you. I got my treadmill today - the box is HUGE. My sisters are coming over tomorrow to help me put it together.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow! Awesome! Oh you have to put it together? Oh how fun..lol. Well I am glad you have one and now you will be able to workout. ^^ When I started working out that is how I started. I started walking on the treadmill. Well first I walked around my apartment complex and then the treadmill. As soon I was ready, I went to the gym to do other stuff. Oh yeah later on I am going to get a mini trampoline. I heard a great workout program for it. It is called Rebounding. I did some research on it and it seems fun to do.

Here is the article:

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-and-health.htm

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Oh wow! Awesome! Oh you have to put it together? Oh how fun..lol. Well I am glad you have one and now you will be able to workout. ^^ When I started working out that is how I started. I started walking on the treadmill. Well first I walked around my apartment complex and then the treadmill. As soon I was ready, I went to the gym to do other stuff. Oh yeah later on I am going to get a mini trampoline. I heard a great workout program for it. It is called Rebounding. I did some research on it and it seems fun to do.

Here is the article:

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-and-health.htm
    Oh cool thanks!

Hi, Angela. I got a bit of news. I'm heading off to Hartford today for another con. This time, I'll be sure to pick you up something. I owe you from Anime Boston.

Have fun!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You are welcome. ^^ Yeah it very interesting. I am getting a mini trampoline, lol. XD Maybe it will help get rid of the trouble spots I am trying to get rid of in my body.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it is going to be fun. I love bouncing up and down, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, and I can do it in the privacy of my own home. I can do it while watching tv and listening to music. Man...talking about makes me want to get one right away. But I will wait a bit. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    And that is the best way. So you won't get too bored. How long do you go on the treadmill? When I do the treadmill I usually be on it between 30-60 minutes(an hour). And recently I started running on it. So far I only can run about 20 minutes on it. I am trying to see if I can run the whole hour. I am working on it though.

Years
  • Hey, Angela. I got news.

Good news: I filled out an online application at a supermarket in my town and had an interview on Saturday. They got some spots there available and I jumped at the chance to get back to work somewhere close to home.

Bad news: At the same time, my unemployment benefits mysteriously ran out after I put in my claim for the week.

So, I hope it won't be long before I can get to work and end this year on a good note.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ *is happy for Mario*

Oh cool. You start out small that is the best way to do it. I started only walking for a half a mile too. Now I can walk/jog for about 3-4 miles on the treadmill for an hour. I am so glad you doing so well Angela. *hugs*

Oh, I got your package! Thank you, so, so, much! I will be able to pay you sometime in the first or second week of September. By then you will be settled in your new place. Just let me know.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I know I will. I always wanted to read it, but when I found out it was out of print I was sad. D: But I don't feel sad anymore about it. ^_^

Back