• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Yeah be make sure your not on too much, the modem or whatever might explode lol j/k

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is so awesome! Just two more days!! It is going to so nice to see you again. ^__________^ And you be able to download new Japanese epsiodes! I hope you can get the ones you missed. Can you?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
What a happiness! Tomorrow will be the day what we have been waiting for so long!^^ What time you think you'll be online?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Ooooh, today is the day XD

BTW, what is your favorite ice cream flavor? (Everyone loves that question XD)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
^I though that too XD
Well, who would like to see good club die anyway XD

Just in case that is offtopic, here's new question to Toto:
What is your favorite colour? And least favorite colour?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
^^I know I'm so so excited and happy!!! I just hope I'm still online when she comes 'cause I won't be online in long time after this.
So she'll be better come back soon 'cause other case I'll be very very angry (or maybe not) XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
^XD to you too and wha?

Toto, will you be online as much as you used to be 3-4 months ago?

Back