• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto! *hugs* Man I missed ya. I am glad you are doing alright. I took a long nap too. After I watched "Wishcash and Ash" and the duel between Raphael and Yami Yugi. ^^ I was sooo sleepy. I am okay now, but it is not over yet. I still need to go back tomorrow. *sigh* So evil! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow! Me too! =O

He looked so bored, but it was totally hot. And when caught that Wishcash! Man he was soo strong. *swoons* XD I will never tape over that eppie, ever.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    I know he must have a lot of upper body strength, dear god that was so hot. *___*

Yes he probably does....and he grits his teeth while he did it! *faints* I agree with there. *____*

Cute avvy Ryan. ^^

Back