• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    Have you ever seen "Bill Cosby: Himself"? It was from the 80s I was very little the first time I saw it but it is so funny XD

Hmmm...I think so. Was he still doing stand-up at the time? Because I think I remember seeing that on tv with my parents. His stand-ups were so funny. And he is still funny and cool now. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • But I dont like oatmeal =P

pikastar said:
    Hmmm...I think so. Was he still doing stand-up at the time? Because I think I remember seeing that on tv with my parents. His stand-ups were so funny. And he is still funny and cool now. ^^
    Yes it was an HBO special =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Goodnight Ryan! Sweet dreams. ^^ See-ya later today.

totodile said:
    But I dont like oatmeal =P

Yes it was an HBO special =3

That is what I thought. Yeah...I seen that one before. Boy...we couldn't stop laughing. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    Goodnight Ryan! Sweet dreams. ^^ See-ya later today.

That is what I thought. Yeah...I seen that one before. Boy...we couldn't stop laughing. XD

Some parts I remember XD

"Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!" XD

And these children who had been singing praises to me LIED ON ME!

And she sent me to my room ....which is where I wanted to be in the first place

So you see we are dumb but we are not so dumb.

I have a lot of it memorized XD

Back