• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I wish I work half day before I go on vacation. Usually I will work an 8 hour shift and then I will start on my vacation.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay. That is how you got a half a day. Of course I wouldn't do that way. Because usually I will get at least 71 hours of vacation for a year. And what I got left over it will carry over. And I had to use the carry overs before by March.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! I bet you are getting excited. ^^ I know I would. Don't have to worry about the place for a while. Just need to relax and unwind. Oh wow...nice theme you got there. Zero looks so cool. =O

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You will get to sleep in a lot more and stay up a little longer. Well if you don't have anything to do that is. It seems you going to have a wonderful vacation.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, well there is nothing wrong with that. You needed a break anyway. You want to get away from the place as far as you can. *nods*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, it is finally here for you. Unfortunately for me, I have to go back to work. I have to work all weekend.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I have to work on Sunday.
    Oh, darn. Oh yeah you only got four days off since you had much of vacation hours. I see, dang. Well I work again tomorrow too, but at least you get out early. I won't get out til very late.

So how have you been? ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Good. I have 2 new babies now. One I named Zero and the other Yuuki.

They are little black kittens - one boy & one girl. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you are doing good. ^^

Awww, that is very cute. Two little kitties. I love kitties. Lol, you named one Zero and the other Yuuki. That is very nice.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool, okay. I will do that. I will comment on them too. =D

Back