• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Anime You Watched...:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    Saddest Anime/Manga You Watched/Read...:'(

(I am going to make it Anime and Mangas now since some mangas don't become animes....)
    What was the saddest Anime(s)/Manga(s) You watched,or read???Does not have to be the whole Anime or Manga could be a part,page,episode,chapter.:(
    For me it is:
    Saddest Anime You Watched...:'(

Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Spoiler:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Spoiler:

Chrono Crusade
    Spoiler:

Ano Hana
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    When I read Immortal Rain I was so sad. I always cry reading that manga.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Hmm, probably Inuyasha. I hate sad shows, so that's like the only remotely sad thing I've seen.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    All of the Key VN adaptations, Kanon, Air and Clannad were all pretty emotional. Grave Of The Fireflies and Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku were pretty damn sad whilst Angel Beats, TTGL, 5CMPS, Koi Kaze and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 were all bitter sweet.

Cried like a baby at multiple parts of Clannad and the end of Tokyo Magnitude.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I hate to admit that I am disturbingly callous and indifferent to sad animes. I never really cried during whatever scene in anime, be it a heartbreaking separation, a cruel past, or the death of a main character or the such. However, despite this unfeeling nature, a tear escaped me in a particular ending scene in Clannad (I forgot what was it, but it certainly penetrated its way through my ferocious character).

Other than that, I'm not much of a 'sad anime watcher'. I tend to stay away from shows with bad endings or a disturbing series of events throughout the play. The tragedy, romantic complications (separation and such), and the like genre just isn't my thing when it comes to anime or any form of entertainment for that matter.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    All of the Key VN adaptations, Kanon, Air and Clannad were all pretty emotional. Grave Of The Fireflies and Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku were pretty damn sad whilst Angel Beats, TTGL, 5CMPS, Koi Kaze and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 were all bitter sweet.

Cried like a baby at multiple parts of Clannad and the end of Tokyo Magnitude.
    Oh i'm planning to watch Clannad and Air!;D Oh AngelBeats is verrry Sad especially the end when everybody....D':
    I hate to admit that I am disturbingly callous and indifferent to sad animes. I never really cried during whatever scene in anime, be it a heartbreaking separation, a cruel past, or the death of a main character or the such. However, despite this unfeeling nature, a tear escaped me in a particular ending scene in Clannad (I forgot what was it, but it certainly penetrated its way through my ferocious character).

Other than that, I'm not much of a 'sad anime watcher'. I tend to stay away from shows with bad endings or a disturbing series of events throughout the play. The tragedy, romantic complications (separation and such), and the like genre just isn't my thing when it comes to anime or any form of entertainment for that matter.
    Ohhhh it made you cry!D: Now i'm soo gonna watch!;D
    Mirai Nikki, because pretty much every character dies.
    All of Them?!?Wow....:'(
    Probably Clannad After Story. I'm not easily moved to tears, but that series brought me colser to tears than anything in recent memory, anime or otherwise.
    Yeah loots of people are really saying its sad.D,:

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Doesnt count as a fully fledged anime series.. but it's a japanese anime film so pfft. Spirited Away - when her parents had been turned into pigs D:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    The only ones I found sad were Clannad, Angel Beats!, True Tears, Kanon, and Wandering son.
    There were a few cryable parts in all of those anime.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
    Doesnt count as a fully fledged anime series.. but it's a japanese anime film so pfft. Spirited Away - when her parents had been turned into pigs D:

OMG I LOVE Spirited Away!!!Really i found that Sad and Kinda Funny!XD :,( Oh but for me the sad part was one she left the Spirit World....Wahhhh i want a second one so badly!!!DX

Years
    For a film I'd have to say Grave Of The Fireflies, for a series it'd be FMA or Code Geass. Code Geass made me cry at the end as it is a really sad, but touching ending. I did cry at other bits throughout the series but the ending hit me hardest.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Mai Hime... I stopped watching once pretty much everyone was dead. Like I said, I hate sad things. lol

Maybe they came back or something in the end though, I dunno.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    One Piece. So many sad moments.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Clannad ~AS~, H20: Footprints in the Sand, True Tears, 5 Centimeters per Second, are just a few to name some. But, Clannad ~AS~ has to be the top one.

Years
    Naruto will be the saddest of all. Look at all what Naruto has been through.. his friends die, the tradegy of their deaths.. That must've been sad for Naruto. He was a good hero. A hero that makes sacrifices his friends, and village. He also swore that he will get back Sasuke. Sasuke should stop being a Gay Emo. Ignoring Naruto, drying his eyes. I feel for him if he was real.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Now and Then, Here and There.

Will make you feel dead inside even if you go into it feeling fine, and is probably dangerous to watch if you're already in a bad emotional state. You've been warned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back