• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest gaming moments

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Every ending to Tales of Xillia 2, as well as some other things that happened toward the end. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and cried over one part of the game. Thanks, Bamco.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    When Maxie broke up with me in Tomodachi Life. :( And when two of my favorite villagers moved out in my Animal Crossing Wild World.

A more reasonable one is when I was playing Pokemon mystery Dungeon (I think it was Explorers of Time but I can't remember) and my cyndaquil character was temporarily erased from existence. I sat by the computer crying.

And let's not forget when N leaves in Pokemon Black and White. He appears in the sequels, but not the original BW protagonists. It's really sad going to Nevuma town and seeing their mother all alone.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I lost it at the ending for Beyond Eyes.
    Spoiler:

Fable 2
    Spoiler:

I'm thirding Life is Strange, particularly..
    Spoiler:

And in Gears of War 3
    Spoiler:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Back