• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Movie

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Graveyard of the Fireflies. I WAS SOBBING.

Oh, and Casablanca. ;_;

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Dark Sora said:
    I was gonna cry when I saw it, but I was watching it with my brother. So I had to force it back XD

I hate when that happens. When I was little, I'd cry easier, even if it wasn't a sad movie. Just a sad part. Like Lilo And Stitch. I don't know why, I was young!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ahh, Probley one The God of all movies (Tim Burton)s Edward Scissor hand, that story inside of it is so sad, yet true, and its really portrayed well.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I can't believe that I forgot to mention Grave of the Fireflies and AI. GotF had to be the saddest animated movie ever...I loved that it was a Japanese perspective on the events of World War II, but by the end, I was too depressed to care about the history.

AI made me miserable, especially since it had three or four endings. Just when I thought things couldn't get more hopeless, they spring something awful on me, and the story of the boy gets even more depressing. I was seriously depressed for a week after watching that movie. It had to be the worst.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Grave of the Fireflies, just the saddest movie I've ever seen, animated or not. It's the closest that I've ever come to crying during a movie...and it can still do that to me. Just one bad thing on top of another during that movie, it was probably the best movie I've ever seen.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Old Yeller. Yup, you can call me a sucker but when that dog died I cried so hard..xD

Nah, it'd probably be The Longest Yard (Remake) those b**ches killed Chris Rock.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    GAWD! I'll cry to any movie if it has any sadness to it. But the one movie that got to me the most was this movie about racism. It took place in the town of Sumner, Alabama. A white woman was being abused by her husband and claimed that a black man did it. This set off a huge chain reaction. But the one part that got me crying was when a man named Sylvester was having a shootout with some white people, and his mother went outside. She claimed to them that a white man did it, and they killed her right there on the spot. I bawled my eyes out because I love my mother so much that I'd take several bullets and cuts for her. ? loved my mother so much, and seeing that made me love her more. I ran home after school and hugged her so tight she was liable to pass out.

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    I don't usually cry during movies; I like to watch comedy's like Rat Race and movies like that.

Back