• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saerith's Shiny Adoption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    lol spheal gloves... now all i can see is a spheal with gloves on XD I'll get you a light ball yup

whatever is easier for you snaggle :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Side note... Am I the only person that thought of a Spheal Glove as either being gloves made out of a spheal... or maybe a Spheal Glove would be similar to a bowling ball bag for carrying a Spheal... lol just thinking out loud.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    The threat was to make gloves out of a spheal but omg epic cute spheal in a bag!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    lol You would walk into a bowling alley with your spheal in a bag. It's an accessory, a pokemon, and a bowling ball all in one! Wow... Speal's are quite useful aren't they?

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Little update I've added 5th gen pokemon to my adoption list. I am aiming to move to 5th gen breeding so if i am breeding for you and youd prefer it on 5th gen let me know and ill write it by your name to breed in 5th gen :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I think I'd prefer my pokemon on 5th Gen if it's not too much trouble. Just curious, are you focusing your breeding on Gen 4 and trying to move it over to Gen 5?

Also, Why is this forum unnecessarily strict. I mean I can understand wanting to keep the threads from derailing, but deleting posts just because they make small mingling comments is really ridiculous.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I would love to adopt a seedot and charmander

White-0089 1633 7450 Cypher
    HeartGold-1076 7093 6055

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    I focus right now on gen 4 but I want to start focusing on gen 5 once i get these orders done.

I don't think it's too strict I can understand that chitchat in trade threads is considered spam as it keeps a thread at the top over other threads and noone wants to go through 8 pages of chit chat on a trade thread. I just talk to much and need tazered to behave lol. Hey we have VM's and PM's so I guess that's why too ^_^

yup you can have those

Does no one want some vulpix on gen 5 im overstocked :( they need love

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    ok sry about that i forgot to add my HG FC to the end of it and i will be in the WiF room in 2 minutes

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Your very welcome. I will officialy be moving to 5th gen in around a month

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • ill take a vulpix on gen 5, i need one, badly XD. Anywhoo it turns out I couldnt get a TRU Zoroark cuz their machine is broke.
    Ill also take any gen 5 adoption pokes, one of each of course.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    these are non shiny btw
    vulpix
    litwick

want one of each?

Mufasa - both

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Wait are you giving away, shiny Vulpix's or regular ones?

You know, just to make it easier I'll stick to receiving on 4th Gen. Sorry for going back and forth on my choice. Just give me a holler when your done with them.

^ Well then in order to prevent unnecessary bumping I'll just attach small comments to the posts that are actually relevant to the thread.
    Curious, How long have you been breeding shiny's, and do you just do it out of boredom?

Edit: I'm sorry to do this once again but, do you think I could add a Shiny Clamperl to my list? If it's too much then let me know.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back