• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saerith's Shiny Adoption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    CoolTrainer yes I can do those for you, I like the people picking the natures as I haven't actually looked at what each nature means/does. I can also do genders if you'd like those too?

LegendaryPokemon Yeah..... Need a new lappy too I've been on this one way to much it's a game of chance if it loads now. I see them and will put the first one you sent in my thread as soon as I get time (I need to go into town in 20 minutes lol)

Tyletnbyers Yup I can do that, any nature or gender preferences?

Rannic I can do that but I only have access to a second DS every tuesday or so.

7Mufasa7 I think PGF(yeah I'm being lazy) means that he put up a 5th gen friend code :)

AssasinJay oddly enough I have you written in my folder to get them but You never made it onto my thread list XD And yes you will be getting them ASAP you got another 4 you want along with them?

Phew that was a lot of typing for me O.o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    hey can i get a shiny pinsir, and a shiny hitmonlee please? thanks cmt for what you want in return

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    I don't have any nature or gender preferences. When do we do the trades? Sorry but Im a noob and dont really know how things go. :)

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Sup breh. Can i have a pidgey in 5th gen? Thanks breh

Sup breh. Can i have a pidgey in 5th gen? Thanks breh

Last edited:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    Oh, srry jolt!. I really do hope she is too, havent talked with her any more since tuesday, But, she could be avoiding us, cus surely her bf would have put sumthing if he knows her account.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back