• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Safari Zone Warden Idea...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Does anyone remember in G/S/C where in Kanto the Safari Zone was closed because the Warden was traveling abroad? Well does anyone think that the old man in Fortree's Pokemon Center could be the traveling Warden from G/S/C?

That may have nothing to do with it, but it was just an idea that popped into my mind.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I would have to think it wouldnt be because all he does he say to go to the Safari zone, It's an interesting idea though

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    they wouldn't cuz when they shut it down its cuz of warden's "golden teeth", but on thing that's suspicious is that maybe he was travelling to recieve another pair or something, very interesting though

nguyende

Student
    Years
    "... does anyone think that the old man in Fortree's Pokemon Center could be the traveling Warden from G/S/C?

Personally, I think the old man in Fortree's Pokémon Center is just some random guy that Nintendo decided to add in so that the Pokémon Center wouldn't look so empty... lol
    I don't know, but that's quite an interesting thought. :P

Back