• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    DF dadragonz said:
    In SuperS the weapon was "Moon Gorgeous Meditation" -not a fan XP
    i prefered chibi's "Crystal Twinkle Bell"

Coolness!! You like Chibi Moon's weapon/attack. ^^ That is cool. When she uses it Pegaus will come down. Do you think Chibi Usa and Helios are a cute couple?

EmeraldSky said:
    Congratulations! Your caption wins!

Tell me what Pokemon Senshi you'd like, and I'll PM it to you ASAP

Wow!! Thanks EmeraldSky!! Hmm, if you have the chance...you can send me Sailor Pikachu. ^^

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Okay! I just so happen to have a drawing of that one, so here:

Sailor Moon Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Cute, emerald ^^ i'd seen that one before. May not need to have that space around her though

Ya pika, i think helios and rini were a cute couple ^^ well..when she was big and they were together..when she's that young it's a little wrong XP

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very cool EmeraldSky. Thanks. ^^ Yeah I agree with you DF dadragonz. Man I can't not believe I missed that epsiode when Chibi Usa/Rini was big(in SuperS). I didn't catch it. *snaps fingers* Now I will have a reason to buy Sailor Moon SuperS box set, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I should watch the original version (the dvd set i have has both)..i'd like to see how different the language content etc. is ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'd like to see whether rini and helios' relationship is described as more than "friends" in the japanese version ^^

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    they do kiss a few times, and in the manga chibi says she hopes her'll be "her prince charming" in the future ^^

sorry I havent posted her in so long ;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    awws, how cute ^^ i should get hold of some of the manga
    heehee dont worry paige ^^

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon Club

scan of the last time they kissed in the manga.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    ^
    Awww....

Today's question: How DO you spell Chibiusa's English name, anyway?

On my online travels, I have seen Chibiusa's English name spelled many different ways...the "official" spelling seems to be "Rini"; but I prefer to spell it "Reni"

So, how do YOU spell it?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    aww, prettyful scan paige ^^
    i spell it rini, but ya you could spell it reny/reni too since it's kinda short for serena

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    of course you are Effy, new members are always welcome!! ^^
    cute chibi pick!!

I tend to spell it "rini" because thats how they spell it in the manga/dub XD
    (I'm use to calling her chibi now though ._.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Effy joined! Yeah Chibi Usa/Rini is very cool. ^^ I spell her name Rini, but I say Chibi Usa. Her Japanese name is cute. ^^ And Effy, that is a very cool picture of Chibi Usa and also Sailor Chibi Moon. *need to find Sailor Moon pics.*

Oh does anyone like thier Japanese names or thier English names. I think I like their Japanese names better. I used to like thier English names, but since I watched Sailor Moon and R in Japanese that all changed. XD

Back