• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Hiya, welcome to all the new members ^^

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club

here are some scans form SuperS, I'm sure DF will like the "grown up" chibiusa ones XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    DF dadragonz said:
    Sure Pikastar and Kagato ^^ welcome *adds you to list*

YAY!! Thanks! Sailor Moon rocks! My favorites are Sailor Moon, Jupiter, and Mercury. I also like Mars and Venus too. How far did you watch the anime? I got to Stars. I am working on getting Stars. I watched all the others. I have Sailor Moon, and Sailor Moon R box set. I am going to get Sailor Moon S and SuperS box set soon. I seen and have all the movies. So yeah I love Sailor Moon(off topic:As much I do Pokemon ^___^)!! Thankies for letting join.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You're more than welcome pika ^^
    Goodbye, EO! We'll miss you here at PC! *hugs*

I LOVE those adult chibi usa ones, suzu XD I love how it seems more mature -during the series they're always 'friends' and just talking about 'friendship', but in the manga they're more open and show the relationship and feelings more ^^
    Is the manga in colour? Just coz i've seen one of two manga colour pics before, and i was curious ^^

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    :( been lookin for over 4 hours now for a place to download sailor moon eps and i cant find one and i wont buy em cos i as no money :( i will neva see sailor moon again! ;_(

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    LOVE those adult chibi usa ones, suzu XD I love how it seems more mature -during the series they're always 'friends' and just talking about 'friendship', but in the manga they're more open and show the relationship and feelings more ^^
    Is the manga in colour? Just coz i've seen one of two manga colour pics before, and i was curious ^^
    thank the dub for that =P
    the originol isnt that coarny. dubers have a nasty little habbit of taking shojo animes made for teen girls, and watering them down and editing them so they'll be watched by girls and boys half the age that the anime was orignoly intended for. so yeah, the manga's more mature, they bleed when they are attacked, and they curse a bit XD
    and the manga's all in black and white, you've most likely seen the colored pic scaned form an art book ^^

bye OE, we'll miss ya!! ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i'd really love to see the original japanese version then
    actually..my sailor moon super s series i have has the option of japanese speech with english subtitles, so do you think that'll be the original?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    No no kris, the point is that on the english dub, they play down what the characters originally said in the japanese version.
    So i wonder if i watch the japanese version, if they'll play down the subtitles, or leave them in their true, un-dubbed form
    What u think suzu?

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    ahh i get it, they might do that but they might also rip ya off and still dub that out and make it say wot it usually says in english -_-

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    well yeah, un-dubed, un-cut is a lot better and subtitles are kinda nessisary =P
    but the thing with Sailor Moon anime is that it suffers from the "monster of the day" in almost every filler eppisode, so some of those are too diffrent.
    but the "big" battles are always ok.
    you should try and find some StarS eppisodes, since they havent been messed with at all...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, mine is the un-cut version ^^ i'll check it out then ^^
    I'll try to find some sailor stars episodes online..not sure if ill be able to though..hmm

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    eBay. thats where I got most of mine, there not too hard to find there.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    But when i bought pegasus, it was quite expensive..like ?50 it went up to ($85) so i dont think i could afford another box series :\
    I take it sailor pluto comes into stars? She's my second fave sailor ^^

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    yeah, I'm maxed out on eBay too v v;;
    Pluto, she's only there at the end S for a little while, and I think she's in R.
    Sadly, she has very few apperances in the anime...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    awws, thats a shame..yeah, i remember her being in R
    could you tell me who's in StarS?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hehe ^^ ill add u to the list, sailor_moon ^^
    btw, look at the past pages to see some great images submitted by everyone ^^

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    Now say Please With a Cherry on top and ill get Dadragonz to accept you (although she doesnt listen to me!) anyway welcome im sure you will be accepted :D

Back