• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Lucid

Chibi Chibi and the starlight's princess~

Lucid

Yup, thats Kakyu, shes' who the starlights were looking for through StarS, she was hiding in an inscent burner Chibi Chibi had. =3

Lucid

Minako is my favorite inner, I love Sailor V. XD <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...that is a cute pic Hotaru. ^^ Need to watch the rest of StarS. XD

Sailor Moon Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Oh okies :3 is she any relation to chib chibi?

Welcome to the club, misty ^^

Lucid

Nope, she happened upon her by luck, and you'll find out who Chibi Chibi really is at the end of the anime, but she's not Usagi's child. =p

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    She just looks like she could be chibi's XD but i know she isn't X3
    ..i might go look up who she is XD but then again, i don't want to ruin it X3

Lucid

I dislike how she's two diffrent characters in the anime and manga... ~_~

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    Claire said:
    She just looks like she could be chibi's XD but i know she isn't X3

Yeah, when I was younger, I thought that she was Rini's daughter from the really distant future. xD

Speaking of Chibi Chibi...
    https://sallyanime.tripod.com/smstars06.jpg

I like this picture a lot. xDDD

(I would've posted the actual picture, but it was too ginormous and I'm too lazy to save it and make it smaller ^^;; )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    They are, paige? o.o; that's..confusing >.<
    Which explanation is better? XD

Misty, the image's bandwidth must've been used up X3 it just says 'image hosted by tripod' now XD

Lucid

They are, paige? o.o; that's..confusing >.<
    Which explanation is better? XD

Misty, the image's bandwidth must've been used up X3 it just says 'image hosted by tripod' now XD

I like the anime's ending better, the manga's is quiet confusing, and I had to go back and read it a few times, and then look online for a better explanation. >< I supose it had to be changed, because of the absents of certain characters in the anime.
    SPOILER:

Anime: Chibi Chibi is Sailor Galexia's star seed. Before Galexia was taken over by chaos, she sent her star seed away, (so she could be reborn later, I guess), and it took the form of a little girl, and by luck she ran into Usagi and the other senshi.

Manga: She's Sailor Cosmos, disguised as a little girl. At the last battle, she ran away, so to fix her mistake, she went back in time, to find Sailor Moon, and guide her, so when it happened again, she could survive and finally beat the chaos. (that?s all I could make of it, the dialog is too mysterious. -- ) Basicly, the astroid senshi are the only ones who live through the final battle, when Sailor Ceres ask who she is, she says "I am the coward who ran away from battle" and then goes on to talk about how Sailor Moon beat chaos.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Hm!! I always wondered how the anime explained Chibi Chibi! I'd heard it was different, but I never bothered to look it up, lol. Thanks for the info! ^^;

I agree the manga explanation was weird. I didn't get it at first either. I wonder if it was that odd in Naoko Takeuchi's japanese version too, or if it was just "weirdifiedl" through the translation to english. :P Btw, I'm referring to the Mixx translation, lol.

Lucid

Another theory is that Naoko actually just messed up the ending. (plot hole) O.o

Last edited:
    Back