• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The old one died, so here is a new one^^

Anyone interested in joining?

Members:

1. -pika2000-
    2. pink-tiger
    3. Akio123
    4. Sailor Chibi Lunatone
    5. Kay11190
    6. Kitty_girl333
    7. Luchia
    8. Shampoo
    9. Lydia~
    10. NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
    11. EmeraldSky

Last edited:

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Count me in! My favorite Senshi are Usagi/ Sailor Moon and Chibi-Usa/Chibi Moon, though I love all of them! Sailor Moon was my very first anime and still my favorite!

Years
    I would love to join I have Sailor Moon series 1 and 2 on dvd and it was my childhood fav! My fav Senshi are Sailor Moon and Luna tha cat shes sooo moody!

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Can I join? I love Sailor Moon! It was one of the first animes I ever watched! I watched it 4 times already! Every episode even! My favourite characters are Usagi, Mamoru, Chibiusa and Helios! Favourite songs - Tuxedo Mirage, Sailor War, We Believe You, Sailor Galaxia Orgel Version,... Favourite episode - The Ideal Couple in SuperS. ^^ I'll post some cool pictures soon if I can!

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah it was the first one I saw, I remember because in second grade I would write stories about it.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Sailor Chibi Lunatone said:
    Wow... Sailor Moon is the first anime for a lot of people.... I'm not 100% sure about this, but I guess it was an early anime to be translated.
    Well my brother is 19 and he said thats the year it came out,he said that was his first anime to!^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back