• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Fans ???

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2007
    OK one day I was watching Sailor Moon, and I'm like, "Oh the good old days." So now I feel like making a thread discussing the anime, oh if anyone asks my favorite characters are Sailor Jupiter and Tuxedo Mask, but my favorite villians are the one in the S series

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Yay! Sailor Moon! I absolutely love Sailor Moon. I watched it as a child on Toonami, and today I own each series and the movies in Japanese.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I love Sailor Moon. Yup, mostly because of nostalgia. It's one of the first animes I've watched in Canada.

<3 Sailor Venus.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hahaha, this brings back so many memories...

Of how when I was younger, I got obsessed over the most unrealistic, and senseless of all shows, but for everyone's sake of reading this, yeah, I really got into this show...

And Sailor Saturn was by far the sexiest out of all of them.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, I remember Sailormoon. Sadly its not on TV here anymore, hasn't been for about 4 or 5 years... but I still watch it online sometimes. And I have the movies, and the DVD set of Sailor Stars. <3
    I also love Pretty Guardian SailorMoon, the live action series!

I wish it were still on TV though... D:

I use to watch it every morning during 5th and 6th grade... and after school on Toonami as well.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Sailor Moon was one of my first anime. I haven't watched in a while though. For some reason I got the Sailor Stars theme song stuck in my head stuck in my head yesterday. My favorites still are Sailor Uranus and Neptune for reasons I still don't understand.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD I have a couple of the dolls.
    Was never lucky enough to get the whole set, but I have Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask. <3

Oh, and an Artemiss plushie!

Sailor Moon = <3

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • Oh... to be young again... I miss that show on Toonami! T__T I remember comming home from school and watching Sailor Moon, Thunder Cats, DBZ, Gundam W... *Sigh* I wish I could come home from school tomorrow and watch those shows ._.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I've never seen the show until recently, actually. But I'm beginning to like it. If I have time, I'd like to finish up the whole series, XD.

As for me though, My favourite would have to be Sailor Mercury. =D

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • I have a big interest in Sailor Moon. I like the Japanese version more than the English version. I have seen the english version about 5 years ago on Cartoon Network. I have watched the Japanese version on Youtube last summer. Well, It's still very cool.

Years
  • I remember all their names, although it has indeed been awhile. It was a wonderful show. I was so sad when I found out Sailor Moon was cancelled. ;__;
    My favorite character is Sailor Mars/Raye. ^^

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Oh, I miss that show in a way! xD It was my first anime.. I was like 4 or 5 years old when I started watching it and I watched it on a german channel so thanks to Sailor Moon I learned a whole lot of german!

My fav char was Sailor Saturn! She's the most beautiful and the coolest char IMO. I also like Sailor Neptune & Uranus a lot! And Pluto.

I also have two Sailor Moon dolls. Sailor Jupiter (size of a Barbie doll) and Sailor Mercury (larger than a barbie doll). Aww, this brings memories of when I first got them. Gee, it makes me wanna go and play with them! xD

Anyway, awe Sailor Moon is a really cool anime!

BTW I think we should start a fanclub, anyone agrees?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    I actually kind of liked Sailor Moon. I do have one odd question, however:

Why did that have to get naked when they transformed into Scouts? I'm not complaining ^_^ but seriously..didn't anyone ever see them?

(For the record, I know they weren't REALLY naked, they were covered in some weird blue energy...but just imagine if you saw a girl yell "Moon Star Power!" and then her clothes disappeared!)

Back