• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sailor moon??

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    yes I like sailor moon. sm was one of my first animes that I see! my favorites sailors are mars, mercury and jupiter. and i read the manga too!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Ahh, when I was younger I loved Sailor Moon xD was the first anime I ever watched, even before Pokémon
    would be fun to watch it again and see if I would still like it. ^^

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I like Sailor Moon but only the japanese version and the manga. The english version sucks big time. I'm never watching the english version, ever again.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    the english version is cool-well i think because it's the only one i've saw but i think its dead cool! expectantly as they get better name that were in the first place(they were trying to call Serena Victoria!) and better than the Japanese names!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    but aren't you mad about not being able to see stars in english, I sure am

Back