• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saint Valentin

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    What are your plans? Or why do you not have plans?
    Mine are.. inappropriate for this place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Moving this to OVP since it's a very general question which probably won't generate much discussion, but is easy enough to simply answer.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm set to get some chocolates from my boyfriend in the mail any day now, and then on Valentine's we're going to Skype and eat the chocolates together, the ones I sent him and the ones he sent me, since he's studying abroad this semester. :3

Years
  • 1. I'm not in a relationship, so I've got no plans (foreveralone.jpg).
    2. Even when I was in a relationship, I didn't pay any attention to Valentine's Day. You shouldn't need a special calendar date to show someone that you love them.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • we don't celebrate this stuff here in brazil so nothing lol

the closest we have to it is a "couple's day" in june or july (can't remember) and it's basically just an excuse to miss work and have sex with your partner

Ayselipera

If I could make plans it would be to have wild sex, but I would do that everyday anyways so it would pretty much be a normal day.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The thing I find about Valentines Day is that you only notice it if you pay attention to it. People were coming into work last night to buy champagne and they were holding bunches of fake roses and I was just like "what the..." and then it only hit me on the drive home that that would be why. I've been single every Valentine's Day since I was born, so... this year is nothing different, really. Maybe if I ever have a boyfriend in February it'll seem like a big deal, but until then I'm happy to just ignore it.

So yeah, no plans. I'm working tonight lol.

Years
  • my plan for that day:
    History class, random annoying class and accounting class for a great total of 6 hours of the day, spend rest of the day chatting with my boyfriend and eat chocolate.
    This year is my first Valentine day with a boyfriend but it change nothing to me, he bough me nothing and I'm ok with it, he already tell me he loves me a lot so, for me no need of that day to him get me something special. I all I want on that day is chocolate from my mom lol.
    I don't really like valentine day, beside the fact all stores sell more chocolate than the rest of the year (with easter)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have the flu and my boyfriend has a midterm scheduled tomorrow night....so nothing tomorrow! Ironically, this is the first year I've been in a relationship during Valentines Day and i'm still not celebrating it on the day hahaha :)

But we already planned on postponing it till this weekend anyway because of his exam. So hopefully this stupid flu will go away by then. We're gonna be cheesy and go out around the city. Then we're making dinner!

In regards to the holiday in general, I've always liked it! Even when I was single. I think it's cute and fun and you can appreciate all the love from your friends and family even if you don't have someone to spend it with.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Valentines' Day, a.k.a. Singles Awareness Day, a.k.a. S.A.D.

That said, because I have no love, I'll probably just have a normal day </3 At least most the people at my lunch table are also in a similar situation so we can be single together.

Years
  • Unfortunately I have class from 10-6 Tuesdays (my only long day, boo) so I can't spend as much time chatting away with my boyfriend for V-day. I'm not getting anything myself but did draw him a picture (that I'm guessing took at least seven hours of work combined) and will send it over once it turns 12AM my time lol. Sadly I'm an hour ahead and can't wait for it to turn 12 his time due to needing to wake up early in the morning, but I'm looking forward to it! :3 That and I'll be ordering the Pansear plush he wants and sending it over to him very soon. :D For my first Valentine's Day with someone, I think it'll turn out pretty decent.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Oh tomorrow? Nothing. Just another day I guess. Stress about a few applications, but that's it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    Valentine day? Absolutely nothing! I have never been interested into love once. So I'm just gonna do what I do every day: Procrastinate. I really should stop doing that ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I spend it single, like I spend every other day. It's really no different and I'm not gonna go all ~omfg forever alone on v-day~ about it. To be honest, it's kind of a forgettable holiday for me, and I never remember that it's Valentine's Day until someone reminds me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    In Flames concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****ES AINT **** BUT TRICKS AND HOES

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have a bunch of errands to run! But I am working on a valentine's present for my best friend as I post this. And then tomorrow me and person are having dinner at lol my mom's house. But I hope everyone has a great valentine's day!! :) <3

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Valentine's day has been my bad luck day for past couple of years... last year I accidentally dropped loads of food and smashed a plate because I was being clumsy, and the year before I was involved in a car accident... :paranoid:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • What are my plans for Valentines day... I am turning in a 1300 word essay on Spanish Inquisition, listening to a lecture on a computer project that is due in March, presenting an 8 minute speech god i hate speeches guhhh hnggg, and agonizing in general in my fourth class. I am coming home to pizza and coke. #forevernerdy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Since this is my first Valentine's Day with a boyfriend... I kinda got excited at the idea of surprising him with something. Realizing he's gonna be hella busy today, we decided to celebrate it officially on Wednesday. Though he won't tell me what he's planning...

Unbeknownst to him though, I've already got a really nice display of flowers ready and his favorite cookies baked for today... when he comes back from teaching he'll have a nice surprise for him on his kitchen table. :] Gaaaaaah, I love doing stuff like this.

I, uh, also got some tulips for my mom... 'cause I'm a momma's boy and she deserves it.

Years
  • I woke up, I goofed off, I worked a closing shift for a change. Since I'm happily single, it was just another day for me. *shrugs*

I wonder if there will be any decent Valentine's Day candy on sale on Thursday? Because if so, I'd love some delicious chocolates. :D

Back