• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salaamu Alaikum

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Sup, I'm Hashasheen and I'm a 151 purist. :D

I joined this forum primarily because I wanted to try out Toxic Purple. I've been hoping the actual makers would do a Team-Rocket game, but since they haven't I've resorted to searching through hacks and fan-made games, which I got introduced to through Lost Silver. Kinda pissed Toxic Purple isn't a zip, since my laptop doesn't seem able to deal with ips. If anyone can give me a zip link, I'll be really grateful.

So yeah, that's my first post, I guess.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well welcome to the site then, hope you enjoy the forums.

Also if you want advice you might find people better suited in the rom hacking section.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Actually... I wouldn't be going around asking for a zip for any ROM hack. The reason being, that zip file would contain a ROM file, which are kinda illegal to possess, so we don't really allow them to be posted ANYWHERE on these boards. ROM hacking is an art, and very important to this particular community. In an effort to keep our ROM hacking community alive, we use .ips files, which are not illegal. Simply get yourself a patching program like Lunar IPS, download the patch and apply it to a clean ROM (which you'll have to use Google to find ;D), and you should be good to go.

Buuuut I can't argue that Toxic Purple isn't a great project. What fan of the Pokémon fandom hasn't wanted to be part of Team Rocket from one time or another. Hey, some of us get a little tired of always being the hero. :P

Great first post, by the way. Hope to see more from ya!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Hiidoran, I have another question. I tried to answer your post, but it kept telling me that I can't post URLs. Except I didn't. Is this some sort of problem with FireFox users?

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Sup, I'm Hashasheen and I'm a 151 purist. :D

I joined this forum primarily because I wanted to try out Toxic Purple. I've been hoping the actual makers would do a Team-Rocket game, but since they haven't I've resorted to searching through hacks and fan-made games, which I got introduced to through Lost Silver. Kinda pissed Toxic Purple isn't a zip, since my laptop doesn't seem able to deal with ips. If anyone can give me a zip link, I'll be really grateful.

So yeah, that's my first post, I guess.
    just another person to play hacks
    Well, welcome to the forums

to use IPS files download LIPS, and BTW giving out games without IPS or APS is highly illeagal

Hiidoran, I have another question. I tried to answer your post, but it kept telling me that I can't post URLs. Except I didn't. Is this some sort of problem with FireFox users?
    No, you need to aquire fifteen posts to post links. I think this is to prevent SPAM

Last edited:

shot571

Walaykum musalam :D. Hope you have fun here bro. It's a great forum.

Allah hafiz :P

Back