• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations, forum goers.

Rupert

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Well, here's saying hello to all you other members .. or whatever. I figured I might aswell say hi, seeing as I hope to be here for quite some time, and atleast stay active.

So, yah. I'm Lemono/Becquerel, from other forums, such as SPPf, F101. So, yah, if you're a member here, and from SPPf, hi. ^^;

I like a lot of things. Including sports, such as soccer, curling, baseball. I like music, and I play the Clarinet. I enjoy reading, most of the time, and some of my favourite games, and what not, are Pokémon, Zelda, and Final Fantasy. Oh, and couldn't forget Digimon.

Anyways, hi! ^_^

Rupert

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Fangking Omega said:
    Welcome :) Have a nice stay. Nicest community around!
    'Tis nice, isn't it? I mean, lots of friendly people, although, I'm sure they haven't welcomed me yet .. v_v, and yah.

Oh, and I've read the rules, so don't fret.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I know you from SPPf! Although it's absolutely certain you've never heard of me [Kairi]. XD

Glad you joined! Welcome to PC. ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    Nice intro. x3
    I hope you have fun here!
    Just don't forget to read the rules~

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Rupert

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Lily said:
    I know you from SPPf! Although it's absolutely certain you've never heard of me [Kairi]. XD

Glad you joined! Welcome to PC. ^_^
    Ofcourse I've heard of the amazing Kairi! xDD

Yah, but thanks again for welcoming, everyone.

Back