• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations Pokecommunity

BlackFrostyAce

Scribbling Mouse
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    I was randomly browsing through forums with a strong community for Pokemon and I am happy that I ran across this place. Everything looks so bright and cheery which is a large departure from where I usually hang out at. I need a bit of a break from that kind of environment so I hope we all get along well here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was randomly browsing through forums with a strong community for Pokemon and I am happy that I ran across this place. Everything looks so bright and cheery which is a large departure from where I usually hang out at. I need a bit of a break from that kind of environment so I hope we all get along well here.
    Welcome to the community! We can be quite ok cheery here yep. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and be a nice part of it! Are you playing the latest games?

BlackFrostyAce

Scribbling Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    That I am, however, as per usual my progress is quite slow only recently arrived at the third island but I'm really enjoying myself.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • That I am, however, as per usual my progress is quite slow only recently arrived at the third island but I'm really enjoying myself.

Aw, no rush. The game is better by going your own pace, I'd say. <33 Ah, and welcome! Glad we're making a great impression so far! I hope we'll learn more about you soon; have a good day. :]

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to the community! The community here is definitely relaxing, add me as a friend on my profile if you want.

Back