• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Prynze Roserade

il principe senza regno
Years
  • Hello PokéCommunity. We greet thee. *twirls around and bows* His Grasseriffic Majesty, the one and only Prynze Roserade, hailing all the way from Shaymin's Kingdom is finally here. Worship is due, or you'll be turned into an ugly purple flower.

Well, first and foremost, an apology. Exactly one year ago this same month I joined under the name, "Prince Roserade", but being the birdbrain I am, I could not recall this fact. No wonder I was having déjà vu this time as I joined, and now I see why it informed me that the name was already in usage. So whoever's in charge around here is free to delete that account ("Prince Roserade"), oi. I'm cooler now than I was last year anyway. ;P

Secondly, I go by Prince or Prynze, but you can call me Princess if it thusly suits you. My favourite types are Grass, Water and Dark and my favourite Pokémanx would be Roserade, Milotic, Clefable, Altaria and Espeon. Currently I am training in Pearl a team of only Grass types. I'm not here for WiFi battling, unfortunately, as I use ActionReplay to breed and hatch Pokémon with good IVs (although mostly everything else is legal, including moves) and I've heard that's not well-liked around here. C'est très tragique, but whatever.

Thirdly, a wave of hello to the couple of folks I know here, and a huge thank you to whoever designed the Cherrim layout. Its cuteness makes me squeal with delight, for I love cherryblossoms, Cherrim, and of course, the colour pink. :D Plus, it's Spring time, in spite of the fact that up here in the land of eternal winter, there's few signs that the season has changed.

And last but not least, the rules have been read. I'm not new to the whole forum scene (been to Serebii and Bulbagarden before), so they're nothing I haven't seen before or aren't aware of, should that be a concern to folks around here.

*vanishes, leaving a trail of rose petals behind*

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Prince..hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. Read the rules and blah blah blah..oh and PM me if you need anything or if you wanna be friends! ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC again, Gui! *waves back* Hope you manage to stick around this time. =D

I kept your old name in my friends list despite my doubts of your returnage. I have now edited in your new Guiness. ^^

Ashay

Faaaaaarfetch'd!
    Years
  • Ashay likes the way you talk.
    Welcome, even though you've probably been here a lot longer than me!

ICE-X

Pokemon Frozen Glory creator
    Years
  • Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! I don't know much about this site, but if you need to know ANYTHING about hacking just PM me.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I remember seeing you around on your old account. Welcome back! I hope you have a good time, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the staff members :3

Back