• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
    My username is Haru Totetsu, you can call me Haru if you want it doesn't matter to me either way.

I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music mostly pieces that get me bullied by my brother and his friends because of they're sensitivity or 'girlishness', me being a boy and all that makes it 'unacceptable'. I also watch movies and television series both of which are quite varied, but I do thend to favour anime. I also play games, usually for the story not so much gameplay though there are a few acceptions to this.

I have accounts on the sites Deviant Art and YouTube. But I'd suggest checking my google account out as I put links to everything there eventually. It's got the same username as I have on this account so no worries about finding it.

Just in case your interested, and to save me the trouble of having to send everyone that asks the links one at a time. I can garentee that they'll be someone who wants to know though in all honesty I couldn't care less.

The most obvious fact about me is that I'm a Pokémon fan.

I am currenly doing the Nuzlocke Challenge but I'm taking it rather slow because I'd like to write it out as a story when i'm done. I'll upload it to my DA account so you can check it out there.

Yours Sincerly
    ~ Haru Totetsu

Back