• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
    Good morning, good evening, where ever you may be, hello to the people who are reading this message. My name is not actually Clinton (nor is it my last name), but it is what I will go by on this forum. If you would comply, that would be great. I am glad to see that there are forums for generally everything I'm interested in (Touhou, Pokemon, FamiTracker, ect.), especially Pokemon.
    I hope you have a wonderful day,
    - Clinton

Years
    You seem awesome.

Welcome to PC Clinton, even though that isn't your real name. My name is Risa, however. Enjoy yourself, never leave.
    Thank you for the compliment, it is very gracious of you.
    Also, thank you for the warm welcome. I'm glad to see (at face value or not,) that people are very nice on this forum.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard, Clinton. :) You're in for a real treat here at PC, as we're huge fans of Pokemon, and you'll be able to meet tons of friends here. What is it that got you to join here, anyways? I'm pretty sure whatever we have here on PC, you'll be interested as well. There are a variety of topics that you'll probably want to start discussing! :)

Anyways, PM me if you have any questions, okay! I am more than happy to help. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Enjoyed reading your introduction, was quite bit funny at the start. :p .. Anyway, welcome to the forums! I don't usually use my real name in joining social networking sites, instead, I pick usernames that are related to my interests. It's much more fun than just my plain & basic name. XD

PokeCommunity offers you everything, starting from discussions related to Pokemon down to those that are not related to Pokemon. So I assure you, you will enjoy it here as well as meet new friends! Don't worry about fitting yourself here. If you know how forums go. Then you'd be fine here!

Just don't forget to read the rules if you don't want to get into any trouble! If you have any questions regarding with the forum or such stuff, feel free to ask me. I don't bite, I'm a nice little puppy ~ owo

Haaave a fabuloousss timeeeee ~

Back