• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Hello there! My name is eyah from Los Angeles, California. I'm glad that I become a member of this forum. Hope to catch up with the latest discussion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    eyah welcome to Pokecommunity :> glad to have you here. Make sure to explore everything around here to catch up with the latest discussions :) also don't forget to read the rules so that you won't get into trouble. hope you enjoy your stay~~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    salutations eyah! Yup, we're glad you became a member too! :) and I'm sure you can "catch up". There's tons of new discussions posted everyday. You'll never get bored. There are several great sections here. Just click on what you think might interest you. :)

anyway, welcome to PC! Read the rules, participate actively, and have fun! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, eyah! You wouldn't regret joining this wonderful community. It's such a fun place to be involved in. I'm sure you will be able to catch up with the latest discussions about Pokemon. There's a lot of sections to post in and majority of them are usually about Pokemon news and stuff although there are also sections that are not related to Pokemon so in other words, the sections are pretty much diverse. Making friends would take time, but at least you would meet those that you can really talk to and share your problems with and just have fun. People are almost everywhere, so don't worry!

If you have any questions, or if you ever need someone to talk to, just click my name, and leave a message on my profile. Take your time to read the rules, and enjoy yourself here! :D

Back