• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

nitemarecure

Veteran Leader
    Years
    Hello everyone, the name's NiTeMaReCuRe, or NMC for short. (I'll take Nite too.)
    I'm a 21 year old mother who has enjoyed Pokemon games sense I was about 5 years old. I also have recently made my YouTube account mostly for Walkthroughs. Which I really enjoy doing :D

I live in the USA, South Carolina to be exact, it's pretty dull here. But, that's what most people say about a state/city they've lived in most their life, right? Lol.

I hope to meet lots of other Advanced or Vetern, like myself, Pokemon fanatics! <3
    Take care all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    From a veteran trainer to another, welcome! I was about 8 years old when I played my first Pokemon game, as well as saw my first anime episode. It's been a while since I played the games and I look forward to playing again. :3

There are many Pokemon fans here that have been fans for a long time, like myself for example. You'll want to be an active member here by all of the discussions we provide for you here, as well as all the stuff you can actually do here. :D Go ahead and explore, and meet a few friends while you're at it. :3

Feel free to drop me a shout out if you need any help. :D Have fun!~

nitemarecure

Veteran Leader
    Years
    Thank you kindly, you seem to be a real trooper. I really do hope I can help the community and possibly make new friends. Ha! I'm kind of a hermit, and having a kid I can't be here -all- the time, but hey, I'll make due. ;)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    i'll call you nite. The simpler the better. hi!

anyway, I never knew pokemon was that old already! all i thought was it was around a decade or so, but realizing I stopped counting last 2008. So I guess, you may be right.

anyway, I am a Veteran myself, being a fan of the games since Red (though Gold was the first one I played. LOL.) nice to meet you!

so, that's it. Welcome to PC!

nitemarecure

Veteran Leader
    Years
    Thanks, Rancher! Glad to be here. :D
    Yeah, crazy ain't it how time flys?
    My first game was ironically Crystal, even though I had been into Pokemon since, well the first commerical came on about it for the WB channel, lol.

Back