• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Hey glad you're here as I love seeing new members settle in, here at the PokéCommunity everyone is nice and we all have a great time here! If you want I would be happy to show you around as I love this place and really feel like part of the community and I'm sure in a day or two you will feel the same again welcome!

Blain

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello and welcome aboard to the wonderful forums of PC! I'm Teezee, or you may call me Snivy063, whichever you'd like to call me. ^^

Seeing as you're new to the forums, would you like someone to show you around the forums to see what places you'd like to see? In that case, we've got the Adoption Center, where a mentor will show you around the forums and tell you about the forum. So if you'd like to learn something new about a section or if you'd like to know what forum you'd be suited for.

Maybe you'd like to have a talk and get to know some other members here on the forum? The New Users' Hangout is a great place to meet some other members here on the forum, it's not just for new members either, so you might meet some members that have been here for... well who knows how long? XD

You might have a question about the forum, or you might have some suggestion you'd like to tell the rest of the forum about it? The Community Questions & Feedback is a great place to share your ideas about the forum, or even submit some feedback about the forum and how it's been like for you.

You can also find a lot of other helpful links about the forum right here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, Meganium or anyone with a bold username. ^^

Years
    Hi BlackFrost. Welcome to our community.

I am Hikari10, but just call me Hikari.

It looks like Teezee (Snivy063) has already covered the forum for you although I highly recommend browsing so you can see what you like.

I love Other Trivia, cos it's fun.

Oh, and nice Kyurem avvie by the way. I guess you are excited for Black 2 & White 2?

I hope you make new friends on your journey as a Trainer!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    This community gets a lot of new great members everyday! I made a pokemon adopt game site as you can see in my sig and I hope it becomes a thriving success like PokeCommunity :D

Years
    Thank you everyone for welcoming me here at PC and giving me advaice on what should I do around here at the forums, I have been looking for a good Pokemon forum togo to and looks like I have found one. Also thank you Hikari for liking my avi and it is true I love Kyurem and yes I can't wait for Pokemon B/W 2.

Back