• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Midnight.Melody

Midnight
Years
  • Greetings my fellow trainers. My name is Jessica... I am a n00b (whoop whoop) to this establishment. Maybe I should tell you about myself? Hmm.. I guess that is the polite thing to do (drat I'm terrible at this {XD}) Well.. Onward.

I'm 17 and live in 'Murica. I love Pokemon and have been playing since Emerald (though I watched the show and collected cards before hand, oh and played Stadium) I am an awkward, shy, quirky, and sarcastic person.. but I am also caring and generous (so I've been told). Well, that's enough for now. lol So I hope my time here is enjoyable.. and I meet new people! Thanks! :)

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Haha..don't feel shy, cause' everyone at here is shy too when the first time they got here. Anyway, welcome to PC!! The member at here are very friendly, so don't feel shy to send them a message..see you around..

Years
  • Aw, you're going to love it here! :) Seems like you'll fit right in, welcome Jessica~

From America here too, NYC to be exact. It's a nice place but I do wish I could live up in the more mountainous areas. Just got back from a trip to Niagara Falls, Canada and the drive up there was lovely. <3

Emerald is also a great game as is the third generation in general. Hope you plan to be active here on PokeCommunity as there's no doubt in my mind that you'll settle in nicely. See you around!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Greetings my fellow trainers. My name is Jessica... I am a n00b (whoop whoop) to this establishment. Maybe I should tell you about myself? Hmm.. I guess that is the polite thing to do (drat I'm terrible at this {XD}) Well.. Onward.

I'm 17 and live in 'Murica. I love Pokemon and have been playing since Emerald (though I watched the show and collected cards before hand, oh and played Stadium) I am an awkward, shy, quirky, and sarcastic person.. but I am also caring and generous (so I've been told). Well, that's enough for now. lol So I hope my time here is enjoyable.. and I meet new people! Thanks! :)
    Thought I'd find you here, Jess. xD

Back