• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

artsy

trans-financial
    Years
    So I'm really bad at introductions, but I thought I'd at least say hello, so, hello!
    If you have any questions feel free to ask ^^

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
    Hello back too!

Well intros are always a difficulty at new forums, so why not share your interests? What do you like doing (other than playing Pokemon) any fandoms you're in, what is your favourite Pokemon and favourite generation? ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello artsy, your username is great :) Do you make any art yourself or do you just enjoy artsy stuff?

In any case, welcome to PC!

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Hey there, Artsy! I agree, intros are difficult on forums, my intro took me ages to write! What kinds of things do you like? I hope you love it here, because it really is a great place!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Welcome to the PC Artsy! I know that it's difficult writing intros, but no need to be shy =D
    Something that I learned (and keep learning) is that the people here are very friendly and helpful! Start making friends and have fun here! Can you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? How long have you been playing pokémon? Favourite game? Let us know ^^

I hope you enjoy being here! See you around~

artsy

trans-financial
    Years
    Hello artsy, your username is great :) Do you make any art yourself or do you just enjoy artsy stuff?

In any case, welcome to PC!

No I was trying to think of a nice name and in my head I was like "How about something artsy?" and then boom, the ultimate artsy name.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
    No I was trying to think of a nice name and in my head I was like "How about something artsy?" and then boom, the ultimate artsy name.

That is a pretty good creative process. Kinda wish I though of that when I made mine. BTW, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy what PC has to offer.

artsy

trans-financial
    Years
    That is a pretty good creative process. Kinda wish I though of that when I made mine. BTW, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy what PC has to offer.

Thanks it's good to be here!

Also to everybody else cause I don't see an option to multi-quote, my hobbies are probably music, Netflix, and Tumblr.

Back