• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salute

Godwin

Prof. Godwin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2012
    Hello Fellow Poke' Fans,

I'm just a new and upcoming player interested in making friends to make Pofffins, Battle Trade and just to have one with hope we can get down to it!,
    Godwin

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    ohai Godwin. welcome to Pokecommunity!! im sure you can guess the wecome spiel: read the rules, have fun, yadda yadda BOOM! im sure youll make a lot of friends here~ well, ill see you around!

Welcome, Godwin. Would you like a to-do's list? Its recommendable to read it!

1. Make at least a small group of friends(five friends)
    2. Go post some replies, there are many creative threads here.
    3. Read some of them. They are fun!
    4. Go and play a hack from someone you like. Then give him/her feedback and thanks!
    5. Create a fun thread, then make more friends!
    6. Make a fanbar to any PokéHack you liked. The creator would surely love it!
    7. Effort yourself to create a Pokémon Hack Game. Re-Give your fun!
    8. Help your friends! They help you, so time to give back, dont you think so?
    9. Start conversation with nice people. That would be nice.
    10. At last, add me!

Thanks for reading my list Godwin!!!
    I hope we get to be good friends!!!

Back