• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Salutes* Sup

TiensBlade

Shhh.... *Waddles*
Years
  • Heyo :3 I'm Tien, or...Tiens.. I've never been good at introductions, I'm more of the silent..ish...person...(ThisBullCrap). I'm not very aggressive, but I will get angry at times, don't worry though, I'm usually having a nap by then before I curse anyone out :'3
    I'm unpredictable ; Expect random quacking
    I...tend to get shy...soo..yeah..
    More than likely I MIGHT create a banner making, thread, thing.
    That's it I guess < - >
    *Salutes* Quack!

Deedle

Bumbling Wanderer
    Years
  • Hey, hey, hey! I'm new to the community along with you, hehe. Hopefully you don't have to take out any of that aggression on anyone O: So far the people I've met here are very nice, hehe. And it's always nice having an unpredictable person around. Keeps things fresh ^O^

And no worries, I can get pretty shy, too.

We're newbies together! Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aw, that's such an adorable username! Anyway, welcome to PC, Tiens; we're glad to have you here.

So, you make banners? I do, too; loving creating graphics! I've personally been into graphic design since I was about fourteen or so, which is about six years. Can't believe it's been this long already, haha. If you have some things to show, you should definitely put them up in our Art & Design forum; people would love seeing and commenting, I'm sure.

I hope you enjoy your time here! If there's ever somebody that you need to talk with, I'm here for ya; just drop a message on my profile, and I'll get back as soon as I receive it.

TiensBlade

Shhh.... *Waddles*
    Years
  • Thank ya ma'am/sir *Cough* (Apologies, I have horrible skills at grasping someone's gender at first introduction)
    Creating graphics is so fun! And when you learn a new technique or style after trying for a while, the feeling is so rewarding :'3
    I've only started making banners and stuff around about October last year, still learning the tricks haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thank ya ma'am/sir *Cough* (Apologies, I have horrible skills at grasping someone's gender at first introduction)
    Creating graphics is so fun! And when you learn a new technique or style after trying for a while, the feeling is so rewarding :'3
    I've only started making banners and stuff around about October last year, still learning the tricks haha.

I'd recommend looking at tutorials whenever you work on some large piece. Personally, I find this to be the easiest way to improve as far as designing goes! I've been into it for years, as I already said, but nothing stops me from keep on doing it; more tutorials and guides I look, more things I seem to discover, haha.

Years
  • Hi there fellow Australian! Really nice to meet you here, Tiens.

Given you're a banner creator, you should follow the advice mentioned earlier and check out the Art & Design board. The moderator of said section, Fairy, is a really sweet girl and I bet she'd love to see you show off your work. I might have to try and see some of your work sometime when I can.

I do hope you enjoy your time here Tiens, and if you need assistance you can always ask any of the staff members in the bolded usernames. I'm also around if you need a little guidance so leave a message when you need to, but yeah good luck and see you around!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeeeey! That's Neku from The World Ends With You, right? Aw, I love that game; I really, really hope that they will make a sequel of it someday, because it was that darn amazing with the music, and the storyline, and the characters were just wonderful. <33

Anywho, nice of you to join us, Tien! Yeah, you definitely should make a banner shop one of these days! It'd be pretty awesome, and I'm sure that everyone will enjoy all of your work! You can also make a gallery too. But yeah, it's okay to be a little shy, but, you'll warm up to us in time. C:

Quaaaack to you too! Though I'm a Dragon, I should not be saying quack, teehee. Have a lovely time, and hope to see you again real soon! Have a great Friday and a greater weekend! <33

TiensBlade

Shhh.... *Waddles*
    Years
  • Ah I see Endless, thank you for the tip ^ ^
    @Hikamaru, thank you for the heads up, I'm just glad that there seem to be a lot of nice people around these parts, and woo! Straya~!
    @Dragon, Quack! I get deathly shy...but I shall work my way around it...with quacks...! And Neku indeed, I haven't played the game, but I heard it's amazing! Have a great friday to you too, and a wonderful weekend to come along :3

Back