• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sam~ is here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    Hello everyone my name is ~Sam~

Some of you guys may know me as ~Sam~ from Serebii forums or Wizard101 Central

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was a Kid and have been a serious sort of pokemon gamer for over a year (shiny hunting, competitive battling, trade shop, pokemon card collecting ext)

Cid

Years
  • Oh wow that's awesome! You're from Serebii and another forum called Wizard101 Central (which I assume is related to the TCG but I am likely incorrect), both of which already have established rules on forum conduct. Stuff that you've already experienced! So the transition to this forum here should be a piece of cake. Apart from a few rule differences that you might want to double-check just to make sure, you're definitely gonna be off to a great start in this forum. :]

But still, we're at square one so this is where we'll start. And at square one, you're a new user! Sooooo feast your eyes on this brand new PC! Wait, where are you looking at? I meant the PokéCommunity forums, Sam, I'm not talking about PC as in personal computer. Oh by the way, I hope it's alright if I care not to include the tildes (~) because I'm lazy. XD; But if you say the tildes should stay then I'll be yessir and put them back on whenever I call you by your name again. Haha. Anyway. It's cool that you're into the franchise in so many places already. Shiny hunting, trade shop, TCG collecting and most importantly, competitive battling— these aspects of the franchise are housed in various sections in PC, probably in a similar manner as it was in Serebii. I really hope you come by PC's Battle Server sometime. We have an awesome crowd of regulars there, and you might like it!

Serious gamer or no, this place is gonna be great as a whole for you. I certainly hope you enjoy this even more than Serebii! ;D Or if you're loyal to that place, then at least be on par with it. It's easy to do that too, in my opinion! Just stay active, stay within the rules, talk to people, participate in discussions and put yourself out there. The first thing, staying active, is the most important. Sure, being on other forums might make it harder, but I still highly recommend that you give time to this place. If you do that, then everything else will fall into place. Trust me.

I'll be here to help you out if you need it, by the way! Enjoy your stay, Sam. :D

Back