• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam_'s Pokemon Shop! Mostly dealing in Ev'd and UT shiny pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
  • Can I have the shiny Ninetales please?

I'll chain you any shiny Pokemon you want with the pokeradar.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • Gengar (NN) Blackout, Timid, 260/124/139/359/177/350, Levitate, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Focus blast.

Salamence, Adamant, 326/398/177/223/189/293, Intimidate, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Earthquake, Crunch.

Dragonite, Adamant, 323/403/225/191/221/259, Inner Focus, Aqua Tail, Outrage, Earthquake, Dragon Dance.

Tyranitar, Adamant, 402/403/245/175/223/142, Sand Stream, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Earthquake.

I want these I can offer you a bunch of shinies all the kanto shiny starters shiny milotic shiny blissey shiny ninetales and a few more shinies level 100 please accept?

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    i saw the shiny charizard,raikou, and swampert can u look at my trades and see wat u want

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    What would you like for the Calm Mind, Sleep Talk, Rest, Surf Suicune?

Do you have an Ev'd infernape by any chance? if not what do you have currently in stock? ^^

Latias

Rash
    OT TheMark

Articuno Sassy

Zapdos Adamant

Ill take the list of pokemon plus the latias and articuno, no zapdos thankyou.

Gengar (NN) Blackout, Timid, 260/124/139/359/177/350, Levitate, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Focus blast.

Salamence, Adamant, 326/398/177/223/189/293, Intimidate, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Earthquake, Crunch.

Dragonite, Adamant, 323/403/225/191/221/259, Inner Focus, Aqua Tail, Outrage, Earthquake, Dragon Dance.

Tyranitar, Adamant, 402/403/245/175/223/142, Sand Stream, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Earthquake.

I want these I can offer you a bunch of shinies all the kanto shiny starters shiny milotic shiny blissey shiny ninetales and a few more shinies level 100 please accept?

I have got all those pokemon ev'd but if you'd kindly choose 3 of those pokemon i'd trade for a shiny modest squirtle, a shiny modest bulbasaur, and a shiny modest charmander.

i saw the shiny charizard,raikou, and swampert can u look at my trades and see wat u want

Sorry freezed you don't really have anything i want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I dont have the darkrai timid, but i do have a shiny UT darkrai thats timid. Also my garchomp is jolly max speed but not max attack and i can get outrage for it if youd like?

yess thankyou... is the darkrai max speed iv?

Years
  • Yanmega,
    Suicune (JAP),
    Ninjask, Jolly,
    Raikou, Timid,
    Torterra, Adamant,
    FLAWLESS LEGIT Milotic, Modest,
    Crobat, Jolly,
    Groudon, Adamant,

I wanted these

You wanted:

Naive Infernape
    Rash Shiny Heatran
    Modest Shiny Magmotar
    Adamant Shiny Hitmontop
    Zapdos
    Latias
    Articuno

Pick one more?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Yanmega,
    Suicune (JAP),
    Ninjask, Jolly,
    Raikou, Timid,
    Torterra, Adamant,
    FLAWLESS LEGIT Milotic, Modest,
    Crobat, Jolly,
    Groudon, Adamant,

I wanted these

You wanted:

Naive Infernape
    Rash Shiny Heatran
    Modest Shiny Magmotar
    Adamant Shiny Hitmontop
    Zapdos
    Latias
    Articuno

Pick one more?

I VM'd you thanks.

fillllllller

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Sorry my ISP took my internet down everyone but its back now.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    ok yes please and the rest of them?

Oh sorry the other Darkrai isn't max speed iv either, it's modest and it has 348 speed of a possible 349, i'll just get outrage for garchomp and meet you in wi-fi please?

DW, pm me whenever you can trade next....

Last edited:

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • The ev'd ones I have traded lots with you before for great deals but I really need :L

It would help me alot.

and possibly these?

Suicune (JAP), Bold, 395/144/361/198/245/188, Pressure, ->TWO MOVESETS AVAILABLE<- First Moveset,

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back