• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam_'s Pokemon Shop! Mostly dealing in Ev'd and UT shiny pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFK

hey there
    Years
    Charizard, Jolly, 297/196/192/270/206/320, Blaze, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz.

can offer ev'd leafeon, ev'd shaymin, ev'd ursaring, shiny ev'd bellossom, ev'd machamp

Years
    i REALLY want that milotic!! its the exact one i want! :)

i dont have a lot to offer but i do have:

most of the legendaries (except moltres, mewtwo, celebi, mew, darkrai, palkia, latios, rayquaza, kyogre, groudon or regigigas)
    i also have a japanese ditto, sinjoh ruins giratina, TRU Arceus, PCP,

and any of my shinys: leafeon, happiny, pichu, charmander, stantler, shinx, luxray.
    and my extra masterball and a pp max and sacred ash

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Charizard, Jolly, 297/196/192/270/206/320, Blaze, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz.

can offer ev'd leafeon, ev'd shaymin, ev'd ursaring, shiny ev'd bellossom, ev'd machamp

Wow, hard choice! Umm i'd like the Ursaring please :) But I'd also really like Bellossom so would you like to pick 1 more? Or do you just want the Charizard?

i REALLY want that milotic!! its the exact one i want! :)

i dont have a lot to offer but i do have:

most of the legendaries (except moltres, mewtwo, celebi, mew, darkrai, palkia, latios, rayquaza, kyogre, groudon or regigigas)
    i also have a japanese ditto, sinjoh ruins giratina, TRU Arceus, PCP,

and any of my shinys: leafeon, happiny, pichu, charmander, stantler, shinx, luxray.
    and my extra masterball and a pp max and sacred ash

I'm sorry, but you don't really have anything i'd like, sorry.

can i have an arceus?????????

I don't have an Arceus...

Last edited:

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Scizor, Adamant, 316/394/236/131/225/166, Technician, Brick Break, X-Scissor, Roost, Swords Dance.
    Breloom, Lonely, 262/394/156/156/140/227, Poison Heal, Substitute, Seed Bomb, Spore, Focus Punch
    Glaceon, Modest, 322/138/256/392/219/157, Snow Cloak, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball
    Togekiss, Mild, 324/139/197/353/259/221, Serene Grace, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot.

For these if you could clone for me?
    Shiny Psyduck ut shiny evd aerodactyl shiny chansey ut and a shiny ut phione?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Scizor, Adamant, 316/394/236/131/225/166, Technician, Brick Break, X-Scissor, Roost, Swords Dance.
    Breloom, Lonely, 262/394/156/156/140/227, Poison Heal, Substitute, Seed Bomb, Spore, Focus Punch
    Glaceon, Modest, 322/138/256/392/219/157, Snow Cloak, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball
    Togekiss, Mild, 324/139/197/353/259/221, Serene Grace, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot.

For these if you could clone for me?
    Shiny Psyduck ut shiny evd aerodactyl shiny chansey ut and a shiny ut phione?

I'll do the shiny ut psyduck and shiny ut chansey for one of those pokemon?

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    For the breeloom and scizor and ill add a shiny rayquaza, also the shiny shuckle for my shiny darkrai and shiny shaymin if you can clone them for me?

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Rhyperior, Adamant, 367/416/359/121/144/112, Solid Rock, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Megahorn, Stone Edge.
    Arcanine, Adamant, 308/350/196/199/196/289, Intimidate, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Flare Blitz.

I am interested in these 2.
    Since you can clone, what are you mostly interested? events or shinies?
    Because I cannot clone, i would like to get my pokemon back if that's okay with you.
    Thank you!

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I am ver intrested in your shiny Flygon. I don't have much to offer, but I will give you a Jolly Azelf, an Adamant shiny Gyarados, and something else I you don't think that's enough. =]

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    For the breeloom and scizor and ill add a shiny rayquaza, also the shiny shuckle for my shiny darkrai and shiny shaymin if you can clone them for me?

No thankyou since i already own those pokemon, theyre just not in my thread sorry.

Rhyperior, Adamant, 367/416/359/121/144/112, Solid Rock, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Megahorn, Stone Edge.
    Arcanine, Adamant, 308/350/196/199/196/289, Intimidate, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Flare Blitz.

I am interested in these 2.
    Since you can clone, what are you mostly interested? events or shinies?
    Because I cannot clone, i would like to get my pokemon back if that's okay with you.
    Thank you!

Anything you may have with high IV's dont mind whether its shiny or event.

I am ver intrested in your shiny Flygon. I don't have much to offer, but I will give you a Jolly Azelf, an Adamant shiny Gyarados, and something else I you don't think that's enough. =]

Do you have any EV trained pokemon? If so what ones do you have? Otherwise the azelf and gyarados sound good also if you dont want to trade me ev trained pokemon because you dont have a spare copy i can clone them so you dont need to worry about that :)

Last edited:

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014

Just in case you didn't see it before. =]

Do you have any EV trained pokemon? If so what ones do you have? Otherwise the azelf and gyarados sound good also if you dont want to trade me ev trained pokemon because you dont have a spare copy i can clone them so you dont need to worry about that :)

I will trade you those two, because I only have one pokemon, and it's special to me lol. So we trade now, yeah? Azelf and Gyarados?

Last edited:

JFK

hey there
    Years
    Wow, hard choice! Umm i'd like the Ursaring please :) But I'd also really like Bellossom so would you like to pick 1 more? Or do you just want the Charizard?

the charizard and this
    Rotom (Washing Machine Form), Modest, 229/126/280/326/282/180, Levitate, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Hydro Pump.

Last edited:

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I will trade you those two, because I only have one pokemon, and it's special to me lol. So we trade now, yeah? Azelf and Gyarados?

Not now, since i'm about to go to school, but tonight yes :).

I have to do it tommorow because I have to migrate a Charizard to Platnium.

What do you mean, aren't i trading you a Charizard for your Event Shaymin?

Last edited:

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    the charizard and this
    Rotom (Washing Machine Form), Modest, 229/126/280/326/282/180, Levitate, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Hydro Pump.

Okay sure thing, I'm about to go to school, but i'll try catch you after school to trade :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back