• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam_'s Pokemon Shop! Mostly dealing in Ev'd and UT shiny pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    My rain dance team is UU, because OU is just a bit too good for it. But im making an NU team with Girafarig or Stantler lead, with my ->PRO<- Cacturne and also Politoed, Grumpig, Kangaskhan. Then i'm not too sure what else, it's a toss up between, Armaldo and Drapion.

Cool cool good luck with those I'll try and get some more pokes to EV maybe I could help out your teams lol =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Hey i will trade you anything you need or want for a real shiny ev trained Machamp. The move list you have up there is perfect please if you can get back to me thnaks

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Cool cool good luck with those I'll try and get some more pokes to EV maybe I could help out your teams lol =P

Hahah okay sounds good, for now ima make an OU team, Blissey, Snorlax, Dragonite, Gyarados, Lucario, Umbreon. Maybe Bronzong somewhere.

Hey i will trade you anything you need or want for a real shiny ev trained Machamp. The move list you have up there is perfect please if you can get back to me thnaks

Mine isn't shiny sorry!

FillllllER

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Hey there Sam! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, slipped my mind a bit to be honest. Nonetheless, I think I have all the Pokes in your thread atm, so don't worry about trading me anything specific. Just let me know when a good time for you to trade is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I'm interested in your non-shiny EV'D Modest Lucario.
    I can offer a Jolly shiny Riolu hack checked, and a Adamant Shiny Nidoran (male) hack checked.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • (Since I can't PM you....)

I was wondering if you'd like some help *cough* organizing your trade thread a little? It's a kinda all jumbled together. When I look at it, the words sort of run together. I'm not meaning to insult your thread-running skills or what-not, but...
    Ok...now I need to shut up :S

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hey im very interested in shiny EV trained Infernape, Jolly, 268/305/156/193/172/322
    I dont have too much to offer, except most legendaries, EV trained but not level 100 blissey and i have random masterball if that helps haha

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey there Sam! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, slipped my mind a bit to be honest. Nonetheless, I think I have all the Pokes in your thread atm, so don't worry about trading me anything specific. Just let me know when a good time for you to trade is.
    Thats cool haha i've been sick so no pc this week, im goin out to my ousins this weekend so in a couple of days?

I'm interested in your non-shiny EV'D Modest Lucario.
    I can offer a Jolly shiny Riolu hack checked, and a Adamant Shiny Nidoran (male) hack checked.

Sorry, i have both those pokemon, thanks for the offer though!

(Since I can't PM you....)

I was wondering if you'd like some help *cough* organizing your trade thread a little? It's a kinda all jumbled together. When I look at it, the words sort of run together. I'm not meaning to insult your thread-running skills or what-not, but...
    Ok...now I need to shut up :S

-VM'd-
    Fillllllllllllllllllllller

Hey im very interested in shiny EV trained Infernape, Jolly, 268/305/156/193/172/322
    I dont have too much to offer, except most legendaries, EV trained but not level 100 blissey and i have random masterball if that helps haha

Nah sure i can trade you that Blissey for it if you'd like, That Infernape is my first RNG bred Pokemon :D, would you like me to nick name it for you?

Last edited:

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I should wait a couple of days huh :P?

How you feeling?

Yeah sorry matey, about to go to my soccer match, but i cant play cos im ill, but yeah better actually wednesday was terrible, i was horrendously ill then hahah, starting to get better now though :D

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I WANT:
    Mew, Mild, 395/223/201/324/214/216, Synchronize, Aura Sphere, Psychic, Ice Beam, Nasty Plot.
    Ill trade a toys r us regigigas or shaymin

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    I WANT:
    Mew, Mild, 395/223/201/324/214/216, Synchronize, Aura Sphere, Psychic, Ice Beam, Nasty Plot.
    Ill trade a toys r us regigigas or shaymin

Shaymin nature/stats/moveset general info please?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Ok cool, blissey for the infernape. Nah id prefer it not to be nicknamed thanks. PM me about friend codes and a good time for the trade.
    thanks alot sam

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Ok cool, blissey for the infernape. Nah id prefer it not to be nicknamed thanks. PM me about friend codes and a good time for the trade.
    thanks alot sam

Okay will do,

Thankyou~~~~~~~~

bian

Years
  • Can I have this:
    Dialga, Mild, 342/253/247/431/217/264, Pressure, Aure Sphere, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Roar of Time.

Since you're also collecting UT Shinys, maybe you would want my Shiny Dialga and Giratina?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Can I have this:
    Dialga, Mild, 342/253/247/431/217/264, Pressure, Aure Sphere, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Roar of Time.

Since you're also collecting UT Shinys, maybe you would want my Shiny Dialga and Giratina?

Depends UT shiny is my second preference to EV'd pokemon, so do you have any EV'd things by any chance?

bian

Years
  • How about this:
    Gengar lvl 51 male
    Nature: Timid
    Stat: 135/70/67/173/95/161
    EV's: 252 Sp. Attack 252 Speed 4 Sp.Defense
    Moves: shadow ball/thunderbolt/dark pulse/focus blast
    IV's: 26/14/2/31/27/31
    HP Ice 70
    Sorry, that's only my EV'd Pokemon.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    How about this:
    Gengar lvl 51 male
    Nature: Timid
    Stat: 135/70/67/173/95/161
    EV's: 252 Sp. Attack 252 Speed 4 Sp.Defense
    Moves: shadow ball/thunderbolt/dark pulse/focus blast
    IV's: 26/14/2/31/27/31
    HP Ice 70
    Sorry, that's only my EV'd Pokemon.

I've got one of those, how about a list of your UT shiny pokemon? and if you have other ev'd pokemon i can clone a copy back if you'd like?

bian

Years
  • That's my only EV'd Pokemon.
    And here's the list of my UT Shiny Pokemon:
    Heracross
    Eevee
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Gyarados (HG/SS Lake Of Rage)
    That's it.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    That's my only EV'd Pokemon.
    And here's the list of my UT Shiny Pokemon:
    Heracross
    Eevee
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Gyarados (HG/SS Lake Of Rage)
    That's it.
    Sorry i have all of those Pokemon, anything with good egg moves/IV's doesnt have to be shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back