• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Samie's Trading Balooza!

Years
  • Would you accept egg move pokes :o ?

I'm not entirely familiar with egg move pokemon besides Pikachu and its Volt tackle, but i'm sure I will understand what your talking about lol. Which ones are we talking?

question are any of your pokemon EV trained?

Unfortunately... no. Not yet anyways, i've started a small batch of Pokemon that I am learning how to EV train with and I would like to start trading some out in the future if they turn out good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not entirely familiar with egg move pokemon besides Pikachu and its Volt tackle, but i'm sure I will understand what your talking about lol. Which ones are we talking?

Ralts with Will O wisp and Shadow Sneak
    Koffing with Will O Wisp and Pain Split
    Turtwig with Superpower and Curse
    Duskull with Will O Wisp and Pain Split
    Outrage and Dragon Dance Bagon
    Outrage and Dragon Dance Larvitar
    Hammer Arm, EQ, Stone Edge Cranidos
    Nasty Plot Pichu

And more if you want >_>

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Unfortunately... no. Not yet anyways, i've started a small batch of Pokemon that I am learning how to EV train with and I would like to start trading some out in the future if they turn out good.

let me know when you get any good ones im willing to trade with mine ^^

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    no not all feel free to XD
    i actually do have alot of shiny pokemon as well but some Im just really lazy to clone them lol

Years
  • Well I had my eyes on
    Lopunny
    Eevee
    Skunktank
    Skitty
    Chatot

So anymore egg moves you can think up of that I can get you, or maybe perhaps some items?

By the way is the Illumise trained a lot? and what is the Moveset of the Salamence ?

Years
  • no not all feel free to XD
    i actually do have alot of shiny pokemon as well but some Im just really lazy to clone them lol

Whoop! And I'm on all the time, so when ever you want to trade in the future that is, when ever you get around to cloning some shinnies :3 Lol

Well I had my eyes on
    Lopunny
    Eevee
    Skunktank
    Skitty
    Chatot

So anymore egg moves you can think up of that I can get you, or maybe perhaps some items?

By the way is the Illumise trained a lot? and what is the Moveset of the Salamence ?

Nothing I can think of as far as other egg moves, and I have almost all the items, I think I'm good there, thanks though (:

Illumise is untouched, caught on route 229.

Salamence's moveset is: Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Zen Headbutt, Crunch

Last edited:

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    sounds good, if u ever need to reach me, my spring break is over and i need to go back to school tomorow, you can just IM me, its on m profile.

Years
  • Whoop! And I'm on all the time, so when ever you want to trade in the future that is, when ever you get around to cloning some shinnies :3 Lol

Nothing I can think of as far as other egg moves, and I have almost all the items, I think I'm good there, thanks though (:

Illumise is untouched, caught on route 229.

Salamence's moveset is: Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Zen Headbutt, Crunch

Illumise is UT ?

Could I perhaps persuade you to trade

your shinies for my egg moves then xD ? I add an outrage gible >_> ?

Years
  • sounds good, if u ever need to reach me, my spring break is over and i need to go back to school tomorow, you can just IM me, its on m profile.

Alright, mine is over too (bummmer!) And I will IM you sometime (:

Illumise is UT ?

Could I perhaps persuade you to trade

your shinies for my egg moves then xD ? I add an outrage gible >_> ?

Haha not a problem, I will add you and meet you in wifi (:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Small question... which ones are we trading :D

And I am blind and can't find that FC of yours >_<

Gible + Larvitar for Shiny Illumise + something random? Or was there something else you wanted.

Ohyeah, and: Samie's Friend Code: 4897-7527-9314

Last edited:
    Back