• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Samurai Wind~ (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    This Is Gona Be Rated R.......So u Have Been Warrned....
    ------------------
    Story-

the year is 1726.

The time of the samurai is among us.

The police has gone crooked with the new Overlord. All the warriors and police serve the Overlord. And the world has gone to hell. Women are abducted left and right. And in the begining nobody fought the Overlord.

A lone Samurai fought against the Overlord and slayed hundreds of warriors all by himself. Then others joined the fight. But none ever went as far as the lone Samurai. The lone Samurai killed everyone who even spoke of the Overlord nicely. the lone Samurai was a true Samurai.

But due to the Lones Samurai repeated murders the king went mad trying to kill him. He ordered every soldier he had after the man. The Lone Samurai was found, and he fought. They say he laughed as he cut through the soldiers. But he was sleign, even after he had been sliced open he continued to laugh, up until the moment he died.

But the Samurai could not be identified. For the moment he fell dead he exploded. Due to explosive material kept in the hilt of his sword. He threw it as he fell and the battlefield was destroyed, all that remained was a crevice in the ground, no bodies were ever found. The only survivor of the battle lost half his body. But told the story with great detail.

Now Samurai trained and teaching is forbiden. Which has made it even more popular. People are causing such an Uproar the king has locked himself up in his castle in the middle of the largest city in Japan. Surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of guards.

The story begins in a small port village were ships come and go often.

A ferry boat comes from one village to another port village hundreds of miles away. Although still located in japan the Ferry ride costs thousands of rupees.
    -----------------------------------
    Name:Ryo
    Height:5'11
    Weight:180
    Eye Color:Blue
    Hair Color/Length:Redish Brown...Low Cut

Attire:Ryo Weres a Green Shirt and Black Pants....With a Black robe inlaied green....To Hide his sword....(that sounded gay...)
    Appearance:??/
    Weapons:2 kantans...1 Dbl Bladed Kantan

History:Ryo is a strong, noble young man who lost his mother at infancy. Raised by his strict but loving father,Ryo devoted himself to the practice of the way of the samurai under his fathers gyidance.Although very reckless and hot-tempered,Ryo possesses a strong will. Determined to take revenge on the Overlord for killing his Father...
    Personality: Very reckless and hot-tempered,Ryo possesses a strong will.
    ----------------------------------

...::Rules::...
    1:No Spaming
    2:No Flaming
    3:No God Moding/Power Abuser
    4:ALL GLOBLE RULES APPLY
    Ok We Need 1 dark side person that ant me.......ALl Who join From Now on Are on Teh bad Side..........

...::Bad Side::...
    ...::_Mwu_::...Jena
    ...::_Mwu_::...Min
    ...::_Mwu_::...Damo
    ...::_Mwu_::... Overlord
    ---------------------------------------
    ...::Good Side::...
    ...::_Mwu_::...Ryo
    ....::Crystal Priestess Inome::...Sayuri
    ...::Alana::... Okita
    ...::paige pelletieri::...Ayumi
    ...::Max Hunter::...Max
    ...::Kay11190::...Kay​

--------
    Ok Heres My intro.......
    ----------------
    ::Ryo stood int he town square. Another public excecution was happening. Seraph sighed, he was sick of Samurai being slain just because they showed their swords::

"This is complete bull sh*t."

::Ryo whispered under his breath. He then noticed a lady crying nearby. He made his way over to the lady::

"Quit crying or they will excecute you along with him..."

::The woman stopped and hic-uped, then looked at Ryo::

"Thats my fiance' he cant die, im supposed to have his baby someday!"

::Ryo looked her upand down. Seraph got an idea::

"Pay me 100 rupees and ill get him out of there."

::the woman opened her small pouch and checked for rupees::

"Its all I have on me at the moment, its 90 rupees I can pay you in other ways if you want after my husband is free..."

::s small grin came across her face as she puffed up her breast. Ryo then looked up at the man then looked at the guards around him::

"Okay."

::Ryo moved through the croud. He then jumped over the small chain keeping away the people. He ran over tot he man who was tied down to a boulder.Ryo stood in front of him::

"GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF HERE UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO SEE BLOOD!"

::Ryo pulled out his sword and cut the man free. He then turned to the guards::

"Here we go."

::The guards raised their aces and charged at him::

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Okita
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 100
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Hair Color/Length: Dirty-blonde/mid back, pulled up

Attire: A dark green shirt, brown pants, a belt, gauntlets, and a cloak to keep the fact that she carries a sword and dagger confidential.
    Appearance: (haven't we given it already?)
    Weapons: Blue bladed masamune and two blue bladed daggers. On occasion, she wields a bow as well.

History: Though not the most desirable thing for a girl, Okita chose to train as a samurai under her father. Her mother disapproved of this but there was nothing she could do to stop her. She began training at a very young age and has been ever since. When she was ten her father was killed and, though she already disliked the empire, she now hated them and vowed revenge. Her mother worries constantly and Okita knows she must be careful because she cannot leave her mother alone in the world.
    Personality: Okita is friendly and kind for the most part. But she has a reckless side to which can lead her into trouble. She's tough and brave and refuses to quit no matter what. She has a sharp forked tongue that gets her into much more trouble than her recklessness. She is calm, or at least that's how she appears on the outside. In truth, she is a very complex person who hides her emotions to keep her out of trouble. Though almost sixteen, she acts like a little kid sometimes and loves adventure and fun.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Ayumi
    Height: 5 '3'
    Weight: 93
    Eye Color: A deep wine red the out line of her iris is black and it looks like she has cat pupils.
    Hair Color/Length: She has black hair tied into two pony tails that go down to the back of her knees, her hair is tied up in red lace.

Attire: Ayumi wears a black and red kimono that has pant bottoms, she wears traditional sandals with white socks. She also wears black fingerless gloves and silver cresent moon earrings with a matching neck lace.
    Appearance: Ayumi has pale cream colored skin and has nice figure though she always seems fairly small and timid in her kimono, her nails and canine teeth are longer and sharper than normal. Her lips are naturally a deep red, and she has long dark eye lashes.
    Weapons: She has a reverse blade sword that most people don't notice because they say it can't do any harm though she can use it so it can cut through anything, she also has a metal fan that weighs alot and is extremly sharp.

History: Ayumi was abandoned at a shrine when she was little because her parents thought her eyes were cursed, she was raised by monks and preists who were skilled with many different types of weapons. They were all killed by the kings men so now she has vowed to kill them all. At the time of the monks death she was stronger than all of them and she now is even more powerful.
    Personality: She has no value for human life and has killed many without a thought, she is kind to plants and animals which shows she does have some humanity in her. She does not get angry easily and is often calm and serene, she is polite towards everyone but has a cold and distant aura about her.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max ((not japanese))
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 177
    Eye Color: Electric Blue
    Hair Color/Length: Black/Just above the neck

Attire: Black shirt and black pants. Wear also a black cloak that covers his whole body... and hides his sword.
    Appearance: ....
    Weapons: A double-bladed straight katana with more than 17,000 layers of the best steel.

History: Max lost his entire family in Japan. He doesn't remember where he born or how he ended in Japan. He was trained to be a samurai by his grandfather... and know just a bit about ninjutsu... but he never uses it. He believes the Overlord killed his family... so he gets in his quest to take revenge.
    Personality: Max is very... REALLY weird... he cares a lot about everyone else... and he actually doesn't like to fight a lot. He has sudden mood changes, from happy to mysterious or shy, etc.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    "GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF HERE UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO SEE BLOOD!"

Okita turned. She had been avoiding looking at the man who was about to be executed. She didn't think she could bare it. Then a boy had come forward and shouted then drawn a sword. "A Samurai." She said quietly. Could he really take all those guards on his own? Maybe maybe not. "Well maybe helping wouldn't hurt." She placed her hand on the hilt of her sword and pulled up the hood of her cloak. She braced herself. If it appeared that the boy needed help, she was ready.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Name:Kay
    Appearance: Me
    Weapons: He has three katanas of different lengths ( one long, one regular, and the other short)that he carries on his back but only uses one in battle.
    History: Kays parents were both Samurai making him train in their footsteps to take over thieir school. Kay not wanting to run the school left home on a journey for himself at 14. On the way he was trained at varias other schools enhancing his knowlege of swordfighting. After training in every school he could find he became a mercenary until he was asked to assisinate his parents, which he refused to do leaving him a wandering samurai.
    Personality: Kay loves to be around people seeing as he lived alone for a couple of years. He is very kind to everyone he meets unless he was sent on a missoin. Kay can also be rather energetic at times making him seem like a hyper 5 year old.
    (Tell me if I need to add anything and I will)

paige pelletier

Years
    Ayumi was watching the execution with no emotion her expression didn't even change when she saw the young man yelling and freeing the man on the execution block. She sighed in an almost disapointed manner, and then she tucked a straind of hair behind her ear. Her red eyes were blank and hinted that she was bored, she opened up her fan and started to wave it back and forth just incase the fight broke out near her. Ayumi glanced over at a young lady who placed her hand on something "it looks like it is going to be a larger fight than I thought" she said in a voice that sounded just as blank as her expression.

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    ::The first guard comes at Ryo from behind. Ryo hears the footstep and turns around, crouching slightly and thrusts forward his sword. Catching the Guard in the somach and splattering blood around the man.Ryo kicked out the mans feet and then lunged his sword into the mans skull::

"Agh..."

::Ryo was splattered in the face with blood. He spat and then wiped the blood off with his sleeve.Ryo heard another guard. He quickly sliced away the sword the guard was carrying, then lunged his own sword into the guards neck::

"GAAAHHH!"

::the guard screamed before he fell dead. Ryo eyes began to glow with excitement::

"The thrill of the kill is so strong!"

::Ryo grinned widely as he tore away at the next guard. Chopping of his arm and stabbing him in the leg.Ryo kicked the guard aside then looked around::

"Heh, this should be entertaining when the Overlord sees this."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I was watching the execution... and I was really sorry for the man. I saw a guy about my age jumping in and freeing the man. "oh well... I'm good... so... do I help him?... oh well... if more men appear... I will have to fight then... I still wonder how I'm going to help an unknown guy?... I don't even understand myself" I whispered to myself. Behind the cloak that was covering me... I had my right hand ready on the handle of my sword.

paige pelletier

Years
    A guard started to run away and bumped into Ayumi as her was fleeing, suddenly the fan she was waving shot out and neatly cut the man's head off. People around Ayumi gasped and moved away from the scene, she fanned the blood off of her fan and then resumed watching the young man.The guard's body was at her feet and his head ten feet away, she did not seem to notice or care. Her expresion was still bored and now her eyes had a tint of annoyence in them, her fan still had a tint of pink on the edges.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay stood leaning on a building watching the fight with his arms folded. He was debating with himself whether to join it or not. For one those guards were only doing as they were told and he didn't like killing people he didn't have to or even want too. Bored Kay pulled out his short Katana and started to juggle it in his hand, then quickly throwing it in front of him stabbing a gaurd right in his jugular vain. "Guess I'll be fighting them then." Kay said running over retrieving his katana from the neck of the gaurd. Two gaurd then came at him from both sides quickly Kay shiethed his short katana replacing it with his long one. As quickly as he took out his blade he cut off one of the gaurd's head and followed up stabbing the one behind him with a backwards blow to the chest leaving his katana smeared with blood and the gaurd dead.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name:Isato
    Height:6'3
    Weight:156
    Eye Color:Blue
    Hair Color/Length:Black...short

Attire:Isato has black kimono draped with a black cape. he wears the traditional ninja headband but is a samurai
    AppearanceMore In depth

Weapons: 2 katanas at the exact same lengths. One is his shinryu, Dark Dragon, a black sword. The other Ginryu, Silver dragon, a Silver sword.

History:Isato was orphaned at a young age. He grew up with step oarents and never actually knew his real ones. His step parents beat him daily and he posses many scars. He began to gro depressed until one day a woman saw his step father beating him and took him out of that home. She then adopted Isato and was welcomed into her home. His new stepfather taught him the ways of the samurai. One day the overlord kiddnapped his new stepmother, so he swore revenge and swore to save her.
    Personality: Isato is hot-headed, but a prodigy with the sword. He has can't stand to lose or be proven wrong, however when he wants to be, he can have a heart of gold.

Alana

Years
    Deciding that now was as good a time as ever, Okita drew her sword and moved forward. In two quick two guards lay dead at her feet. There weren't many left. She kept her head slightly down to keep her face hidden better and slashed again. Her cloak was spattered with blood but she ignored it. It wasn't that she particularly liked killing, but she would do what she must. And hate made it easier.

Okita glanced at the others fighting. There were more samurai's around than she would have thought. But that just made this quicker and easier. She moved closer to the boy who had started this and whispered, "Who are you and why are you here?" She took out two more guards and waited with an answer without lettign her guard down.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I stood on the tower seeing a girl below me with two guards dead. "Perfect, this just makes things easier for me." I turned my back and a guard stood infront of me. "Sir, i don't belive you are an officer of the millatary." Without a word, I drew Shinryu from my belt. "You will dies by my great blade." I slashed the arm then his head before he could figure it out, he was dead. "Now, I will see on my way." I said as I cleaned Shinryu on the drapes.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I sighed as more samurai went. I unsheated my sword and killed a guard just going to the battle. "ok.. now I'm in" I expressed as I ran into the 'battlefield' and started to kill guards. I ran to the guy who started all that. which was also with a girl... but she wasn't with him when the battle started. "Hey! why did you start all this?" I asked him. Not going anywhere... I stayed next to him. I saw two guards coming this way, and I sliced one, killing him since my sword passed just right through his heart. The other one I barely defended myself sword-against-sword and kicked the handle of his katana, making it spin in mid-air, letting me grab it. I threw it back to its owner neck, killing him.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I walked through the hall of the tower. "This place his huge. I wonder If I will run into any more of those foolish guards." I took Ginryu, my Silver sword. "The next one will die by you hands, My Ginryu. I swore upon both of these swords that I would save the woman that had saved me." Twelve guard appeared and I smiled. "I hate to slaughter so many of you, but you protect a kiddnapper and a murder!" I took out Ginryu and began to slash each warrior one by one. "I swear i will never die till I save her!"

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    "i Did this Because i Cant Stand To Watch Are people Die......For What the believe In"

:Right About That Time...About 20 guards came around the corner....::

:Awwwww...Hay U guys wana get out here?????:

::Ryo Starts Running::

:Hay Are U Guys Coming Or What???:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    As Kay continued to kill all the gaurds who came in range of his katana he noticed the guy who started the whole thing begin to run off. Kay quickly hurried after him trying to make it seem that he wasn't following hi but staying close enough to see where he was going. Who ever this guy is he sure did start a big thing over the executoin of a samurai. Kay thought ducking behind a building and slightly perring to see what was going on.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "I swear the overlord will never keep my mother!" I said as I slaughtered the eleventh soilder. Suddenly as I was about to kill the last soilder, a little boy appeared and held my leg. "I won't let you hurt my daddy." The soilder took his son and threw him out of the top of the tower. I screamed and to the girl at the bottom of the tower with the dead bodies at her feet. "You there, girl please catch the child!" I turned and slashed the soilder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back