• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Samurai Wind~ (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "Hey!" I yelled as I saw the guy who started all that running away. I saw that a guard was about to kill me. I blocked the attacka nd killed with a slice through his heart. "I'm just behind you!" I added as I started to run behind him. Man... what was he thinking about? oh... I should shut up... I was going to do the same thing! ... the only thing I had left... well... was to be with this guy... atleast to have some company.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I assume you are referring to me. Ok. *holds out arms and misses*

Okita turned quickly. She dropped her sword and caught the small child who was crying now. He shouted about his daddy and Okita guessed it was a guard. "Go home." She said sternly putting him down. Then she picked up her sword and took down another soldier before stopping. What should she do? Retreat like the others or stay in fight? She had never been one to turn and run. The number of guards was increasing and her chances were growing lower. "You..." Okita called to the boy who had warned about the child. "Let's move it! There are too many coming! And we can't fight by ourselves!" It was the last thing she wanted to do but the others had left and, skilled as she was, she couldn't take every guard on her own. There would be more coming soon and it would be pointless death after that. Removing the head of one of the guards she moved away from the battle. There's no point in continuing anyway. She said to herself miseraby.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As I kept follwoing the guy who started everything... I started to think... why did I run?. Many thoughts started to run through my mind as I kept running away from the guards... I never thought there was going to be such a great number. Atleast the man that was saved by the guy I was following was alright. It actually didn't matter how much honor you had... or how skilled you were... it was then about being smart... the smartest thing was to run like a chicken... man... sudden mood change again. "Hey! who are you!!?" I yelled to the guy I was following again.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    ::While Ryo Was Running He Heard The man That was behind him ask for his name...::

"My Name Is Ryo.......And im Sry That U Had to get involved in This......But i could have taken them on by my self........."

::Ryo Keeps Running........::

"We Have to get to The Dockd cause the last ferry should be leaveing perty soon....."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Ayumi threw her fan and it went around like a boomerang sliceing many soilders, she caught it and waved some of the blood off. She then followed the others soon catching up to the two young men and the young lady, she glared at them. Then she put her fan into her kimono, she ran slightly a head of them toward the docks her hair flying behind her. She was almost enjoying the fight fight the excitment of it all, though her face wasstill blank and expressionless.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay seeing more poeple begin to follow the guy who sarted this whole decided he would follow him as well. he pursuid them quickly seeing as they were already pretty far ahead of him. Catching up to them Kay delivered a happy smile to each of them hoping to lighten the mood a bit . Looking back Kay could still see some gaurds chasing after them with thier arms high in the air and thier varias weapons ready for battle. "So where are we running to anyway?" Kay asked the others seeing as he had no idea why he was really following them in the first place.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Good, the child was caught." I turnd to the people below me. "All of you warriors that are not soilders, please meeet me up here at the top of the tower." I ran to the other side of the tower and ran into a rook with a tall man with a mask. "You must be Isato. Your mother Mother you will never see again due to her crimes." The man in the mask then pulled out knives and then took a fighting stance. I then drew Ginryu and Shinryu. "With my twin blades, I will banish you to the ends of the dark realm!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: Oh yeah _Mwu_... it isn't allowed to short "you" to "u"... it also isn't allowed to use *'s... like "keeps" or "runs"...

I heard a new guy following the other... Ryo asked about our goal. "He said we are going to the docks... we are leaving this place... atleast I'm with him... having some company isn't bad for the health" I answered the guy. I saw another guy above the towers told us to go there... I looked at him and sighed. "Hey! we are going to the docks! can't stay here! you can come too!!!" I yelled to the guy and kept running.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I continued to battle the masked man. "Who are you, masked man?" The man silently threw his blades abd assualted me. "Fine, if you refuse to battle me, I will just have to defeat you!" I drew both Ginryu and Shinryu. "Ginryu o Shinryu ascheine!" I screamed as I created a tornado like wind with my twin swords. A huge cloud of smoke appeared and then i saw I had only cut through his mask. "Fine, now I have seen your face, what is your name?" The man smiled and drew his sword. "My name, is Hikari Raikou!" I was stunned when I heard the name and then went for him before he could draw his sword.

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    ooc:ok my bad.......and Akio....we are at the docks....lol.....BTW i for got to add this in the begining.....I will Need At Least 4 other people to join and be on the bad side.....Cause I have a lot more Story To Add To this Rp.......
    ----------
    :Ryo runs down to the river.....:

"Awww No Boats...F*ck"

"Man were is that last ferry....It should have been here its sunset...it should be here....."

::Just The Ryo Saw the Ferry.......::

"What The F*ck.....it Was suposed to come here.....Awww Man...I'm gona miss it and be stuck here......"

::Ryo Start's to run to the bridge.....Just Then 3 guard's come out of no were::

"Aww Hell...i dont have time for this......"

::One guard try's to tackel ryo...but ryo dodge's him and slices his head off....blood splater's on Ryo.....The other Guard try's to cut ryo in half...Ryo just barly miss's his blade...ryo Then run's Up The Guard's blade and kick's him in the head and jumps off the guard's head and cuts the 3 guard's arm and head off....and as Ryo Lands the other guard stumble's in front of him.....Ryo Then proceds to cut's off all the guard's limb's...seeing as all the guard's have died he start's to run for the bridge::

"errrr i got to make it....."

::Ryo Jumps Off Off The bridge and crashe's through the Wood Roof Were The catian sit's....::

"Awww sh*t that hurt..."

"hay you are gona pay for that......"

::Ryo Then Gets Up and Dust's the Dust off his cloth's::

"Awwww How Much is it gona cost."

"I Realy Dont Know.....Maybe Like 150 rupees..."

"errr well i dont have that much...."

"well then get off my boat""

::Ryo Then Kick's The Captian Out The Back Of The Ferry....And The Proced's to Stop The Boat....::

"Are you Guy's comeing or what?????I'm Not gona sit here all day...."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    OOC: Can, I be at a different location and meet you all, because if I am in the middle of abattle and suddenly I am at the dicksit would be kinda strange, don'yt you think?

Alana

Years
    Okita watched with a bored expression on her face as Ryo caught the ferry adn killed the guards. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and waited. Once Ryo stopped the boat she walked forward and boarded without much trouble. "So where are we headed?" She asked lightly as if fierce, bloody battles and hijaking ferries were things she did every day.

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    "Shinokyo, a large port town were a lot of ship's dock at. On the way in you will notice lots of ship's clare anchored far out. Mainly because they cant be robbed that far out, and that there isnt much space on teh dock's."

::Ryo thinks back to previous encounters in Shinokyo::

"Its a pretty cool city....A Large City...very large......"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Now, Raikou I will finish you off. Ginryu o Shinryu Kairyu oak!." I quickly slashed the man into bits and went on my way. "I am now thinking that the Overlord is not here. I guess I should leave." I took the clothes the corpse was wearing and put them on. As I exited through the enterance witch I had come through, a man appeared infront of me. "Your mother is not here, Isato. Go to the port and you will find your way of getting he back safely." I drew my Ginryu and the man dissapeared. "This could be a tricj, but I doubt it is." I ran to the north port at the otherside of the province. "Those people that helped the boy I tried to save." I looked at the girl who caught the boy. "You, girl, who are you?"

Alana

Years
    OOC: I'm on a ferry. I think we left but I'm not sure. Anyway, yeah....I'm a little confused. I'll wait for _Mwu_ to say wether we left yet or not then edit my post. Or just delete it.

Okita looked at the boy who had spoken to her. "My name is Okita." She stopped and stared at him for a moment longer before asking, "Who are you?" Another Samurai. This was not what she had expected when she went out that morning. She hadn't expected to see any Samurai let alone five. But she didn't show any surprise. She wasn't sure wether to trust them all yet or not.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "My name is Isato, Hiragi Isato. Thank you for helping the guards kid, Okita." Suddenly, I saw a shadow come for us. "Ginryu ashene! I blasted my sword at the shadow, but saw when I saw the little boy. "You are kidding me. Whya re you following me?" The boy turned his head. "I want to become a samurai!" I laughed. "You are to young and too small to hold a sword. How could you become a samurai?"

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Can I join?

Name:Sayuri
    Height:5'6''
    Weight:120 lbs.
    Eye Color:Blue
    Attire:(See appearence)
    Appearance:https://www.myanmardotcom.com/db/uploads/AnimeSamurai.jpg
    Weapons:Keeps a small but sharp dagger, and a double sided katana.
    History:Sayuri used to be an assassin for the Overlord, until he tried to get her to murder her family. She objected, and in return lost her rank. She wandered the country for a year, then returned to find her kin slain. She is now unsure of what she will do;find the assassin or assassinate the Overlord.
    Personality:Sayuri is quiet and kept to herself, and is very stealthy. She refuses to voice her opinions in most situations. She is rude and inconsiderate, but that is only because she is absorbed in her own problems, and isn't at all worried about anyone else. She works alone.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back