• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Samurai Wind~ (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I almost used that pic for my character, Crystal Priestess Inome. :D I think it's awesome.

IC: Okita smiled too. She chucked lightly and looked at the little boy. "Just because one's little it doesn't mean they can't learn. But for a sword, yes. Still it wouldn't be wise. Too dangerous." She looked at Isato to see what he thought. Besides, she added to herself. We can't stick around and the kid may slow us down. I do not wish to seem harsh but that's the truth. Remembering that her hood was still up she lowered it. There was no point in keeping her identiy secret right now. There were no guards around at the moment.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    ooc:Crystal Priestess Inome i need u to be on the Bad side ok.......Cause i need to add more story to this........AND I will be the over-lord......for the abd side......ok.....
    I'll Edit My Post in a Min To Add to the Rp....

EDIT

ok Inome u dont have to be bad........I Guess I'll have To Be All The Bad Guys.........I do Like Ya history.......Inome....that why i ant gona make u a bad guy...

EDIT again

Ok It Will BE A Lil Bit Be4 i Post again......I NEED to Make up Some Chars for the bad side......ok......

---------------------

Last edited:

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    OOC:Um....okay. I guess I'll make my intro, then...

Sayuri stood in front of the docks, cracking her knuckles. She had just seen a boy and his un-official companions slay a load of guards, and was now in the mood to fight herself. She slid her dagger out of it's holster and slit a passing guard's neck. After he fell to the ground, she ran toward the ferry and hopped aboard.

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    ::Ryo Turn's To The Gurl That Just Hopped on the Ferry..::

"I see We have Another person Wanting To Tag Along.......Tell ME Gurl What if Your name????""

"And I see we are all on so i think its time to leave........."

::Ryo Start's The Ferry and Head's Down River To Shinokyo::

"This will BE a Long Trip...So You Guy's better get comfortable"

----------
    OOC:Ok It Will BE A Lil Bit Be4 i Post again......I NEED to Make up Some Chars for the bad side......ok......
    -----------

EDIT again

Here are the Bad guys bio's

Name: Damo
    Height: 6;3
    Weight:167
    Wepons: 2 kantans
    Description: Tall with scraggly brown hair. Wears a long black button up overshirt. Which he uses to cover up the hilt of his sword, chich is gold. Has dark blue eyes and a scar across his chest. Has black shorts that go down to his knees.

History:Damo was inducted in to the overlords arrmy at a young age.....Damo Showed so Much promise That the overlord wanted him to be one elite gurads....and assassins....Now Many years Later Damo Serves as the Over-Lords Rigth Hand man.....

Personality:harsh,Ruthless,
    --------------
    Name: Min
    Height:5'7
    Weight:108
    Wepons:x1 kantan...and a Blade chain.....
    Description:Min has Long blonde hair and bright blue eye's, she is slim and looks a little older then she really is....

History:Min as a young gurl was the overlords lover.......But when she got to be to old the Overlord though it best to kill her family and add her in to his army......And Min Did Just That.... she excelled in the arts of Steath....and now She is One Of The Butiful and Deadly Assassin's That the over-lords army has.....

Personality:Cold,and Kind at some times.....
    -----------
    Name:Jena (its a male)
    Height:6'1
    Weight:190
    Wepons:Kantana.....and a posion Blade dagger x2
    Appearance: Tall with scraggly dark brown hair. Weapons that are old and worn in, especially his sword, a katana he had made a for him a long time ago.

History:jena as a kid was teased about his name....So when he Got Old enough he joined the Army......and Excelled to Captian of a small group of elite assassins.....And when he Had Enough power in The army he sent his assassin's to kill all the kids that made fun of him...and the entire familys....jena is said to be the coldist and deadly person in the Over-lords Armry.....

Personality:Cold as Ice.....and So Ruthless....
    ----------

Ok I hope u Guys like the Chars i Just made....

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    IC:Knowing it would be along ride kay sat at the front of the ferry perring over at the water. He had never sailed before so it would be a completly new expirience for him. "So how long did you say it will take us to reach Shinokyo Ryo?" Kay asked now sitting on the ground cleaning the blood off the katanas he used to fight the gaurds. After finishing wiping off the blood Kay quickly put them away and began to lay back a little.

OOC: _Mwu_ you can't keep posting like that it's against the rules. You have to mix your actoins in with everything else.

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    ooc:ok my bad....that how we rp at all my other sites.........
    ----
    IC:Ummmmm "ABout a day or 2....give or take if the weather is bad...Like I said get comfey"......"And um i realy never got your name"...."And what were u doing???cause i never saw u battle any one????"
    ---------
    ooc:ok this is gona be the bad guys post......VVVVV (P.S.all my bad side post will be in the center of the page......JUST SO YA KNOW)
    --------
    IC:The Over-Lord was furious with what had happend in Kashi..."Damo Get in here Now..The over-lord orderd"...."Damo i want you to find these people and hill them.....No better yet bring them back to me.....Alive...But badly beatin....""Yes my Lord....I will do as you want.....""Damo Are You Shure You are up to this????Because i could have Jena do it instead!!""NO my lord that wont be nessasery......I will Bring them back here as u wish.....beatin but not dead...."Take some elite assassin with you....You might need the help.....You are Dissmissed""Yes my lord....."*damo walks out of the lords chambers*(errrr....i hate how he treats me...thinking that im not good enough to capture some exile samuri......But I'll show him......)"Hay damo.....Did ya get chewed out for not keeping guard lastnight??"Bite Your Toung Min.....If You Dont want to end up like your family....."Why you pick....."*Min pulls a dager and Throws it at Damo......But damo dodges it....*"Min I Wouldnt be so foolish if i were you"*damo continues to walk down the hall**Min Now turns around and walks to the Over-Lords chambers...*(errrrrrr.....I hate that prick....I wish i was the Lords Right hand...and not that fool.....)Min Arives At the Lords Chambers....Nock...Nock..."Come In.....oh Min its you......Do You Need SOme thang my dear???""I was just coming to ask if i could start a new training program for the semi-elite assassin..And All So I was woundering if You Needed any thang my lord???""hmmmmmm....Yes min you can have the new training program......But You Will Have to Stay For the Night...""yes My lord any thang for you"
    *Seen CLose*
    The next Day..
    "Ok men We have a Job to do we must hunt down the people that started that blood mess at Kashi......we must not stop Till we find the people responible...We Will First Starrt in Shinokyo cause thats were there were sseam to be headed....it Will be a Long trip Boys.....So Make ya Self At Eaz...."*Damo Board's The Boat..*"I See we Are all acounted for......The Lets move Out....."*At That time the Over_lord is looking out His Window.....*Damo See's Him and give Him a Salute..*....the King walks away from the window.*"I hope That boy can do this......cause Its not going to be easy....if Only he Knew who he was after......"*min ly in the Lords bed..*"come my lord...come back to bed.......its still early......."
    *END seen*​
    ---------
    ooc:i hope ya guys liked that....

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Oh Sorry my name is Kay I'm from a school far to the north. Actually I'm a part of many Samurai schools since I traveled around. As far as what I was doing in this town, I was only passing through and decided to watch the execution. When you started the whole fight I was further out in the saquare and hid myself when you cam e by then decided to tag along." Kay said now sitting upright again. "PLus I think it would be fun to travel with people for a change.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ignored as per usual, I continued to try to convine the child to go home. "Look kid, me and Okita here are pro samurai. You are like ten and can't even hold a sword." The kid kicked me in the ankle. "I will have you know I am thirteen, I am just very short." I hit myself over the head. "If you insist on coming, make yourself scarce and tell us your name." The kid smiled. "My name is Shinji Otohoa. I am the captain of the gurad's disowned son. You must be the assasin, Hiragi Isato." I laughed arrogantly. "yes, i am the very same and this is my new friend Okita."

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    "Sayuri. My name...is Sayuri." she muttered. Her voice was unusually deep for a woman of her age, and she liked it.
    "Don't think I'll be staying with you ingrates. I'm just here for the free passage to Shinokyo." she glared at the boy driving the boat and leaned against the guard rail.

OCC: I didn't mean the ingrates part to be offensive, it's just Sayuri's personality.I like the baddies you made, Mwu.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Ayumi was sitting on the boat staring at everyone, she got on shortly after the young man kicked off the captin. Her dark hair covered her eyes and she seemed like a small child curled up into a ball. "Hmmm" she said loudly as she thought over about the people around her they seemed way to happy and cheerful 'emotion is weakness' she thought to herself as she remembered what one of her teachers told her.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    She stared at all the passengers, awaiting someone to argue with her. When no one did, she smiled. If someone argued, she would have to kill them on the spot. She didn't want to do that, now did she? She cracked her knuckles loudly as the boat traveled on.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    (Can I join in? If needed I can play an extra character along with my normal one for a bad guy.)

Name: Vala Elggur
    height: 5'5
    weight:90
    Eye color:one eye blue, the other seems to change with her mood.
    Hair: A dark redish color, shoulder length.
    Weapons:A simple katana in one hand, and a smaller blade (half the size of the katana) in the other, with a string type device attached to it for throw attacks. (string only used for retrieving blade, not for swinging.)

History: Her parents were executed by the overlord's henchmen for training samurai and sending them aginst his empire (this occurs about a week before the execution scene in the first page of the RP), so now she is a the last surviving samurai of her family (so she thinks), having escaped by boat to a neighboring town.
    ----

Bad guy:

Name: Leo Elggur
    height:6'0
    weight:146
    Eye Color: Red.
    Hair: Same color as Vala's but cut short (crew-cut style kinda)
    Weapons: Two swords, about 4 inches shorter than an average katana.

History:
    Having been captured after his parents execution (*see Vala history above*), he had two choices, either die by execution like his family, or pledge loyalty to the Overlord and serve his evil plans. Being the kind of person who cares more about his own life than his familys honor, he pledged loyalty to the Overlord. He now hunts down Samurai and slays them for the overlord.

Last edited:

_Huggle_Bunny_

Years
    ~Ok You Can Join.....~But Are U Shure U can handle 2 Char's?????(im doin like 5 or 6 and its a lil hard...XD~

Man sry u guys....my pc crashed...and i couldnt log in to PC...so i could rp with u guys.....

I Hope All U Guys Still Want 2 RP in this...I'll Pm All The People in this 2 See If U Guys Still Want 2 be In it....

And Again Im Sry

~_Mwu_~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back