• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Samu's Trainer Card Template

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I have removed the free use of these cards and the following people have permission to create these cards:

-Samu
    -astereal
    -ash ketchup dood
    -Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet

and thats about it. I'll politely PM you and work something out with you if I find you're creating my cards. :\ Style is something special when you molded it, and the coolness of that is totally thrown out of the window when everyone and their mother is emulating your moves. You can PM me and ask for permission to make my cards, though. :3

The ones that I saw people create using my template looked great though (Castrainer, astereal, Ash Ketchum from pallet, Jspiro, etc.)

so yeah, if you want a requested one, I and astereal are making them, please check this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=15699

If you're wondering why I have done this, its because I have started doing requests in the above mentioned thread. :3

I am going to ask that a mod please lock this thread or something. Thank you. =)

Last edited:

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I'm not doing requests, these are just bases so you can do them on your own~

besides, the info is all there on the card... ust fill in on the blank spaces.. ^^;

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I suppose for now, you'd have to put in some sort of lame text, although, I might have the fonts done shortly that you can copy/paste. ^^;

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    samu said:
    because i'm somewhat of a lazy fart and feel I need to do something to make up for the fact that I never finished my trainer card requests (ALL 5 OF THEM. XD), I bring you my Trainer Card Template

Currently Available in Red, Blue, and Green with really bad colorizations. =D
    Other features include: HP / EXP Bar, BADGES, BASIC INFO :3

What else I'd like to make soon:
    ~Font Sheet (so people dont use that really ugly arial crap on the card that doesnt fit at all. :<)
    ~The other 16 Badges
    ~PKMN Type Images
    ~More Colors, and better versions
    after those things are complete, I guess you can say making a trainer card off of me should be fairly easy.

so.. now that i'm done explaining, here's the goods:

Happy T-Carding! ^_^
    Awesome template! And your card is cool, Dewgong is on it!

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    Star said:
    Awesome template! And your card is cool, Dewgong is on it!

Thanks! =D

I really like dewgong, I actually have him (and only him) on my livejournal interests >_>

by the way~ added font sheets, so now you can copy and paste your info crap in. :>

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    Sceptiles Master said:
    did you make youre cool card samu

Yes I did, I used the magic of Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, and the selection tool. I did all the ripping and editing myself. The only thing that is not mine in my card, is the pokemon sprites and icons, which I recieved from Pokemon Elite 2000.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey samu could i have one of those templates with the badge spaces and the six pokemon spaces in silver or dark red please and would you be able to get the hoenn league badges in colour thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    okay, its been a while since I updated this stuff~ like, 3 days or something, but 72 hours is alot of time!

did the hoenn badges (color / non-color)
    edited trainer card to say "PKMN LEAGUE BADGE" instead of "KANTO LEAGUE BADGE"

I'll make some more color schemes next :3

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    hey can you give me the small master ball icon

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    jspiro> I noticed your fonts on your trainer card arent the right color, and then I noticed that my fonts were colored wrong, so.. I fixed them ^^; Also, may I use your colored johto badges? =D

I also added a red template ^_^

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    yes i permit you to use my coloured badges..but I want credit for it

Back