• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Samu's Trainer Card Template

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    okay, I did the type display things last night, also made a grey/black/silver/WHATEVER THAT DARK COLOR IS. :3

since it's all the same hue anyway, THATS THE BEST IT WILL LOOK WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE ***. ^^;

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    How Do You Use The Pokemon Game Text Letters...

IN EASY TO READ WAY

How Do You Use The Writing In The Game?

astarael

Cheese, cracker, poodle!
    Years
    Those are nice. I think I might use one. If I ever get around to making myself a trainer card. :D

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    How Do You Use The Pokemon Game Text Letters...

IN EASY TO READ WAY

How Do You Use The Writing In The Game?

since I only know how to use paint shop pro, I'll just say the basics of it:
    copy and paste. use a selection tool of some kind to select the area of the letter, copy that selection, then paste it onto your card and erase the background color around the letter with an eraser of some sort! space the letters 1 pixel apart and keep them straight, and it should look fine! oh yeah, 5 pixel spacing in between words! If I knew how to make a font, I would.. :\

astarael said:
    Those are nice. I think I might use one. If I ever get around to making myself a trainer card.

Go ahead! I'd like to see it when youre done with it, too! :D

astarael

Cheese, cracker, poodle!
    Years
    *searches through photobucket* hope you don't mind that I recolored. I have issues with having everything match. I made one for myself...and one for my cuz..even though she isn't on pc. I just think they are so cute. :D

:D credit goes to pokemonelite2000 for the spiffy useful sprites. Now I just have to put mine in my signature. :P

I wish I knew how to make fonts too! Copying and pasting text is sooooo tedious.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Those are really cool, samu ^_^
    Humm... *opens Paint* Time to make mine XD

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    HORY CRAP! :3

all of your cards turned out like, 20x better than I expected them to~ I am so amazed. this is bringing tears to my eyes ;~;

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I use paint shop pro version 8.01, with mostly use of the magic wand, selection, and moving tool~

Back