• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

San Diego Comic-Con/comic cons in general

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • Just wondering if anyone in the community has been in the past few years. And maybe share their experience?

I tried to get badges for the first time this year and let me tell you... it was a depressing hour of waiting and then not getting that chance lol.

Or any particular other comic cons that you enjoy going to?

I've gone to a bunch of anime cons before but I find comic cons more interesting these past years.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I went to Otakuthon and Comicon in Montreal. Both times I've seen great cosplay and I bought amazing stuffs from the shops there :)

It's really worth the money imo, if you're going to spend your time there :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I might be going to a little con in a couple weeks, where I'm supposed to cosplay Leaf with my friend who's going to be Red, and we're going to be doing a little Twitch Plays Pokemon shindig with fossil props and my Flareon plush and everything.

...but that's fast approaching and I've never been super interested in cons or cosplay to begin with, so I'm still even considering how much I want to do this. Lol.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I've never been to the cons you guys mentioned but I'm always eager to get out of my state (Texas) lol. I've been to Dragon*Con in Altlanta, Comicpalooza here in in Houston and Dallas Sci-Fi Expo a few weeks ago.

I really enjoy these things. I'd love to go to bigger once hence SDCC but it's tough to get in.

@AzaleaLighting: You should try it! TPP is probably gonna big in cons this year!

I'm not really into cosplay but I loved it when I did. I was Gambit from X-Men in Comicpalooza. The celebrities I came to see praised my cosplay too. xD

Back