• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sandslash or Excadrill

Which Digging mammal do you prefer?

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Why Sandslash and Excadrill? ;o They have nothing in common \:

Anyway, I'm a competitive boob so I'ma go for Exca cause' he's super beasty in a sandstorm, Sandslash is the master of UU sandstorm but Exca just owns Uber and OU sandstorm n_n

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Excadrill, it has better typing (I love steel) and I prefer its design, although I haven't played it yet.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like both designs, but I prefer more hard edge Pokemon, so I'll go with Excadrill.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    remember that episode early in the original series where this one kid had a sandshrew that won 100 battles in a row? i would choose that sandshrew over any sandslash or excardrill

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Excadrill. I was never a big fan of Sandslash. And Excadrill reminds me of Monty Mole :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I've never used an Excadrill (don't own B/W), so I don't know what I think of the two battle-wise, but I prefer the look of Sandslash. Plus, Sandslash has nostalgia value going for it, and Excadrill can't argue with that.

mysticjoshgaming

mr awesome guy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    excadrill. its abilities make it lethal in a sandstorm and because it looks epic. though i still like sandslash

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Ugh, I picked Excadrill instead of Sandslash.

My real pick would be Sandslash. Its design is more simple than the latter. Sure, Excadrill is probably better in-battle. Sandslash, however, is better in everything else. At least Sandslash looks like an actual hedgehog. I think some of Excadrill's are unnecessary; it doesn't need a drill to tell that it digs.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Sandslash! <3 I've always loved both Sandshrew and Sandslash, they are adorable.

I do love Excadrill though, he is one of my favorites of Gen V.

Years
    I love Excadrill's design more than that of Sandslash. It seems a lot sleeker to me. XD If we're comparing stats, Sandslash is no match for Excadrill who has such a high attack.

Years
    Excadrill. It's one of the most feared and powerful pokemon in existence. Sandslash is cool too, but it doesn't compare to Excadrill in terms of pure power.

Back