• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Sandwhich Help

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'm trying to get a sandwhich t better encounter large bulbasaur at the Blueberry Academy terrarium, but every time I think I get a good balance for humongo grass and encounter poison, I somehow get fighting and normal powers instead even thoug I've closely followed the point guides on serribi and elsewhere to determine what would yield the mix of powers I was lookig for. I'm so deeply annoyed right now I need someone to tell me a good recipe for this so I can stop wasting my time on this.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Will not claim to be the best sandwich maker. Fiddled around with stuff. May be better out there.

Recipe for Humungo Power Grass Level 1 + Enconter Power Poison Level 1: Noodles x2, Rice x2, Lettuce, Green Bell Pepper, Wasabi.

Could not figure out a way to get one of those to level 2 (without using Herba Mystica). Recommends placing the Noodles first, then Lettuce, then Green Bell Pepper. Top it off with the Rice. Throw the sandwich top far above to prevent it from toppling the sandwich.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well I got the powers I needed, but still no bulbasaur. I'll probobly have to go for grass encounter and poison humongo next time.

Back