• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Saphire plate help

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    Hello forgive me if something is wrong in this post because it is my first in here :nervous: In my lg wersion I can't get into the cave where the saphire plate is, because a man is standing in front of the entrance and he isn't leting me in.I didn't find the answer anywhere and I hope I won't nead to start the game over. Plese help. :\

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    First this goes into somple questions and you need to use cut at the enterance of the dotted hole to get in there.

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    sorry for not using the simle questions, but I can't use cut on the entrance, there is a man standing in front of the entrance, and he won't leave. Thereore I can't get to the dor.

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    did u try talking to him maybe you have to do something or get the national dex or beat the elite 4

Im just saying and I dont really know Im stilll in Vermillion

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    I have alrady beated elite four and got nacional dex, he says:

I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get inside. Let me tell you, I found this place. Don't look so envious, will you.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Explore all Islands, realese the Unowns.
    Now go to isle 6, turn down to that Canyon thingy, and use Cut in the door.

Years
    Go beat the lost cave (Island 5) North East corner next to Resort Gorgeous.
    When you go in a room, count the rocks.
    Go the opposite direction on the clock ie. 6 rocks---- go north
    12 rocks------ go south.
    Not that bad.

A lady named Selphy is at the end.
    After that that annoying guy goes someplace... don't know where.

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    Nope alrady done that and she goes to island closest to the lost cave, then she asks you to bring her a slowpoke and then a pineko, but that is not the real way. By the way jou have to go real way to the clock, not oposite. Someone plese tell the real way, because I wan't to trade whith my friends saphire.

Years
    Oops. My bad. I forgot which way it was...
    Well then.... My friend got stuck the same way.. I went through the Lost Cave, and the thief was not blocking Dotted Hole anymore. You already have National Dex.. So i guess you either have a screwy Fr/Lg or you just haven't done something.
    You couldn't have beaten the rocket base on island 5... cause you get the second password after you get into the dotted hole.
    Oh by the way, the lady will give you a premier ball if you show her a pokemon.
    I suggest going back and checking Dotted Hole again.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    ball said:
    Nope alrady done that and she goes to island closest to the lost cave, then she asks you to bring her a slowpoke and then a pineko, but that is not the real way. By the way jou have to go real way to the clock, not oposite. Someone plese tell the real way, because I wan't to trade whith my friends saphire.

dotted hole, first go to the strength challenge as shown on serebii.net and they would have a picture of what it would look like. after your done you`ll feel shaking from the ground... then you go back to the dotted hole and use cut.. if memory serves me right... you should go the opposite way the brailie said but heres a special way i got through the hole without using brailie and only luck and logic... if the braile sign has 4 symbols(like .;:.) then head either east or west... if the brailie sign has 5 ltters then go north or south(like .:;:.)

but i believe the first two are south and east...

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    Thank you, I faunded it thanks to supersceptile.

Back