• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphiress' Trading Thread

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    I guess Ill take the Empoleon if you think thats fair.

So the deal is I trade you Arcanine for Empoleon. You clone and then trade back a copy of Arcanine for an extra Jirachi I have.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
    Sounds good to me :)
    I'll add you and be right on :)

Also, how many copies of the Arcanine did you want, plus the original?

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
    homsar - Just logging on now. Sorry, I forgot to level my Empoleon up from 98 - 100 :( I meant to do that before I traded it :(
    EDIT: Thanks for the trade :)

pokemaster209
    - sorry, I'm not really looking for another Palkia :(

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    No worries about the level. I actually prefer it this way in case I ever want to apply new EV's.

And yes, thanks for the trade. I really need to pick up and AR....
    I'm also glad that you EV train, most girls don't do that... which is a shame.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
    Oh, that's good then :)
    Cloning is such a useful tool :)
    And I love EV training - really gives you the upper hand in a battle if the other person doesn't know what they're doing ;)

Random Passerby

Just passing by...
    Years
    Hi I'm back and wondering if you could do a cloning job for me. Could you maybe clone a 10th anniv. Suicune for me? 2 extra copies please? BTW could you trade me the Raikou will you clone. It helps to fill up the dex. Thanks
    ~~R_P~~

Back