• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sarah241847's sprites!!!

do you think that some pokemon are stupid and shouldnt be pokemon?

• yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    i can recolor,fuse, and i can do battles on paint.... i can also do dark and light sprites(with gastly aurora....)

Last edited:

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    sarah241847's sprites!!!
    well i was gonna but my REALLY STUPID computer messed up waaa.....i need a new one. so anyways here are a few i have already made....and...i have this thing,if anyone wants to post theyr sprites they may example: like shadow scizor , midnight dragon or lugia_master or anyone may post their spites if they want to. you dont have to....
    sarah241847's sprites!!!
    espidactyltwo
    sarah241847's sprites!!!
    espilix
    sarah241847's sprites!!!
    typlosionite
    you can request me to make some...but in my opinion im not as good as shdow scizor,midnight dragon or even lugia_master, but ill be more than happy to do it!!!!also, if you want some sprites other than poke community, click the xanga links in my sig....

heres a pet shop i just made....
    sarah241847's sprites!!!

sarah241847's sprites!!!

Last edited:

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    hi..hmm well i think like sprites should be in one and battles made on paint should be another thread!!! just a suggestion..so anyways can i have a dratini and a articuno fuuuuuuuuuused??????

Last edited:
    Years
    Hm, I don't know if the Poll has anything to do with this topic o.O

Anyway, nice sprites, though I should recommend that you don't save files as .JPG, as it blurs your sprites and ruins their quality, try saving them as .PNG, your Paint program should be able to save as .PNG, unless you have an older computer. But yes, I wouldn't recommend .JPG for saving sprites.

Keep spriting ;)

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    You might also try to recolor a little more ^_^, it doesn't look that good if a sprite has lots of colors, I just want to help.

Back