• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, has died

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata. You gave me my childhood. You gave me my greatest heroes. You gave me my unhealthy urge to be a hero. You gave me the will to good in the world. Please understand...you will be missed.

Aogon

OYSTERS, CLAMS & COCKLES
    Years
  • This saddens me. Especially knowing that it's because of his effort and dedication which allowed enough room and capability for GSC to include Kanto as a post-game region.

The next president has some big shoes to fill.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    he's had an impact on millions of people world wide, most probably don't even realize just how influence he has had on games that bring creativity, inspiration & even hope to people. look at the sheer amount of pokemon, legend of zelda & kirby fans there are. all of them have been influenced by him. but its not just them either, i doubt most people who are more fans of psps & xboxs even realize that he's part of the reason why most of they even exist.
    take metroid prime for example, a work of art that still a masterpiece. that in turn, influence HALOID. HALOID was the first step on the path to Red vs. Blue & RWBY.
    the cast of DEATH BATTLE where heavily influenced by mounty oum.
    Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, has died

-Solaceon Ruins in pkmn diamond, pearl & platinum. 3 ds games that may not have come into existence with out Iwata's influence not only on the game system that their on, but also their predecessors pkmn gold crystal & silver.

Back