• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's sprites and tilesets project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Grahhh your amazing! The giant quantity of trees you make is enough, but you've got so much talent with buildings.

I'd like to see what kind of Trainers you might be able to do! ;D

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Might give it a try..... ......................................................................................................................................

Back on the Topic
    People were kinda asking for old Japaneses style house building .... i kinda came up with this ........

and yeah comment please :rambo:

simply .. amazing .. the bigger one looks better .. cause mostly japanese houses aren't small .. good job keep up the great work :D

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Thanks (from my bottom of my heart) for the comments guys :)

Here is my lately work an Overworld of a Ninja :).......plus he got heart shape logo on him too n.n

Please leave some comments .... many people just view the thread but not give a single comment T.T ..... comments mean support for me so please ..... care some :)

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Yeah saurav nice .. every time i wonder where do you get these ideas :D

keep up your great work ..

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Thanks (from my bottom of my heart) for the comments guys :)

Here is my lately work an Overworld of a Ninja :).......plus he got heart shape logo on him too n.n

Please leave some comments .... many people just view the thread but not give a single comment T.T ..... comments mean support for me so please ..... care some :)

A ninja with a heart shape logo on it's chest that seems very familiar i think I saw a commercial for a cartoon that had that exact same character in it. lol

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Hey Saurav your tiles are great .. but .. can you maybe make some indoor tiles .. ?

that will be very nice .. :D

Saurav

Years
  • Thanks for the comments ".:/Feaky/:." , and a very small good news for you is I started a indoor tile of candle..... lets see if I do more of it.

Yeah "ryushin5" it was suppose to be Guru from Pucca cartoon show .... but it kinda doesn't look like him .... >.<

Here is some Random Stuffs :)

Please comments come :p

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • LOvely! I love the pokaball although it looks a bit square on the bottom. Your tiles are wonderful and way better then alistair's. Sorry man but saurav got spunk and creativeness.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments ".:/Feaky/:." , and a very small good news for you is I started a indoor tile of candle..... lets see if I do more of it.

Yeah "ryushin5" it was suppose to be Guru from Pucca cartoon show .... but it kinda doesn't look like him .... >.<

Awesome saurav the pokeball building looks amazing great job. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks for the comments ".:/Feaky/:." , and a very small good news for you is I started a indoor tile of candle..... lets see if I do more of it.

You know, you're really good at choosing such soft colours, the palette is really nice. Your shading is great too, with the Pokéball building being notable for your use of dithering and the highlights on top (b'-')b

jjusajw

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    how do i add to advancemap

Last edited by a moderator:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Hey I don't want to point any fingers but wasn't the little cactus made by alister?

Years
  • Actually, it was a rip. I am not going to say which game, though. I will let Saurav answer that one.

Anyway, nice tiles, Saurave. Can't wait to see more! (No crit today, i don't feel like typing too much).

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Ahaha those tiles are great Saurav! Although I noticed the little cactus rip, I used it myself. The Pokeball building looks amazing! The little circle path looks awesome, though I'd like to see what it looks like in-game. Keep it up!

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
  • Wow saurav! you just keep getting better and better!! the pokéball building is my favorite so far!! and its nice to see you finaly put the giant mushroom in a tilesheet!

and is that circle ment to be a path or swam? cause either way its great!!

Last edited:

Saurav

Years
  • Hey I don't want to point any fingers but wasn't the little cactus made by alister?

Oh you did point your fingers all over me!!! :@ ...... but I don't mind :P .... lol here is what you wanted to know the left side is the original rip and the right side one is my edition :classic:

(p.s: I am really happy with the shadow ... Yea ME :laugh:)

Anyway, nice tiles, Saurave. Can't wait to see more! (No crit today, i don't feel like typing too much).

Thanks for the comment :D

Ahaha those tiles are great Saurav! Although I noticed the little cactus rip, I used it myself. The Pokeball building looks amazing! The little circle path looks awesome, though I'd like to see what it looks like in-game. Keep it up!

Thanks for the comment ;)

Wow saurav! you just keep getting better and better!! the pokéball building is my favorite so far!! and its nice to see you finaly put the giant mushroom in a tilesheet!

and is that circle ment to be a path or swam? cause either way its great!!

:D :D thanks .....about the circle path tile .... or swam tile well it can be for both uses cause it won't hurt right :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the main event .... I Saurav present you with my latest tileset :D .... I called it Old school New tile ..... lol just kidding well its a super edition of tile from the gold version, the buildings especially ...... anyway less talkey and more showey :cool:

Tileset:

Preview of the tileset:

Please hit me with some comments :P

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, roads! I am in love. Thanks so much for making these! It's missing a horizontal pedestrian crossing, though. The temple is also wonderful. Just the thing to serve as a stand-in for a haunted mansion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back